COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Colonia (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Colonia
Station: Jaque's Station (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 1,460 Ls from main star, 22,000 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Auto-Fabricators, Micro Controllers and Resonating Separators
Time limit: 10th March 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Delivery campaigns in the Alcor and Colonia systems will complete the six starports along the Colonia Bridge.
Months of work on developing the transportation infrastructure between the core systems and the Colonia region are now coming to an end. Brewer Corporation’s latest press release specified the requirements:
For this final week, we are asking pilots to deliver auto-fabricators, micro controllers and resonating separators to Jaques Station in the Colonia system. These will allow us to install outfitting, shipyard and tech broker services as we bring the starports to full operational status. There is also another opportunity to install Pioneer Supplies at Promium Relay, the starport nearest to Colonia.

Brewer Corporation is grateful to independent pilots for their dedication to constructing the Colonia Bridge. We are therefore pleased to offer various classes of pre-engineered, overcharged power plants* as well as exploration decals to the top 75% of contributors to this concluding stage. (* not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)

Finally, this is the last chance for pilots to obtain a Brewer Corporation decal, which will be awarded to every contributor to any of the Colonia Bridge initiatives as a token of gratitude.
Each tier reached will enable Brewer Corporation to establish a further service to the first starport out from Colonia, as follows:
  • Tier 1: Pioneer Supplies
  • Tier 2: Outfitting
  • Tier 3: Shipyard
  • Tier 4: Human Tech Broker
If Tiers 2, 3 and 4 are successfully reached, the top 75% of participants will be awarded a 3A, 4A and 5A Pre-Engineered Overcharged Power Plant respectively (not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)
The Exploration decals are available for participating in this final initiative only. The decal colours provided are based on contribution as follows:
  • Top 75%: Emissive Red, Emissive White and Emissive Blue
  • Top 50%: Bronze
  • Top 25%: Silver
  • Top 10%: Gold
These decals will be awarded cumulatively.
The top ten contributors for each of the Colonia Bridge initiatives will have the opportunity to be named in tourist beacons that will commemorate the project’s conclusion. Every Commander who has contributed to any of the Colonia Bridge initiatives will receive a Brewer Corp decal.
Decal1.pngDecal2.pngDecal3.png
This campaign begins on the 3rd of March 3308 and will run for one week.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Auto-Fabricators, Micro Controllers and Resonating Separators to Jaques Station in the Colonia system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Jaques Station is at planet 4
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Tech. Broker, Interstellar Factors, Fleet Carrier Vendor/Admin, Social Space
  • Prices at Jaques Station:
    • Auto-Fabricators: 30,616 Cr/T
    • Micro Controllers: 44,720 Cr/T
    • Resonating Separators: 47,496 Cr/T
Last updated: 3/3 @ 13:00 UTC
ftAfjhQ.png
iVkoyR0.png
oYwuzVA.png

RtgR9S6.png
Latest status
Last updated: 10 March 3308, 06:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 1,620,637 tonnes delivered (T4 target: 1B tonnes)
Contributors: 467
Reward Tier: 4/5
Global Reward:
Pioneer Supplies, Outfitting, Shipyard & Human Technology Broker to be added to station
Top 10 CMDRs: 25,600,000 CR
Top 10%: 16,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 50%: 6,400,000 CR
Top 75%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 400,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
This one looks fairly straightforward - 700kT is a fairly low target, and because Colonia has a high-tech focus to its economy, we have a good range of production stations out here.

Logistics planner is predicting an easy supply situation for once
...but note that once the fairly large initial stockpile runs out, no individual station is going to have particularly fast regeneration, and Dervish Platform will probably be the best, so it might be a good time to switch to a Medium hauler at that point.

Don't delay if you want the rewards - this one is highly unlikely to run the full week at this end, I think.

Interesting tier structure. I'm torn between seeing that first tier as the gift of a second bite at that apple, or a punishment for failing the earlier week by frontloading a fairly useless tier ahead of the actually important services.

With those rewards it seems pretty likely that this one will complete, so it probably doesn't make much difference.

Colonia might finish even before the Weekend properly starts
At least Alcor has a chance to last till Sunday evening or so

With those rewards
It'll probably have finished before they can clarify, but there's an interesting discrepancy between the text of the post above and the actual CG text in-game.

The in-game text only mentions the 3A power plant and the Brewer decal - the 4A, 5A and Explorer decals are only mentioned in-game on the Alcor CG.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
So the Explorer decals info was missing from the Colonia in-game text? Obviously an oversight - you don't think they would award them to one CG and not the other? The text we received in advance and used to create this thread contained info about them so I would tend to believe that.

are there supplies left anywhere or is it back to waiting on the refresh again?
Might be some decent stockpiles left at small-pad Odyssey factories just because it's slower to load them, but other than that, no.

Best refresh will be Dervish Platform, Pytheas and Helgoland, I think - quick looping around them is probably more efficient than waiting for the refresh ... either way, medium ship rather than large, no point in trying to fill a T-9 unless you want to wait hours.

These aren't particularly quick-generating commodities, though there should be enough even without zero-supply copying to finish the job.

Might be some decent stockpiles left at small-pad Odyssey factories just because it's slower to load them, but other than that, no.

Best refresh will be Dervish Platform, Pytheas and Helgoland, I think - quick looping around them is probably more efficient than waiting for the refresh ... either way, medium ship rather than large, no point in trying to fill a T-9 unless you want to wait hours.

These aren't particularly quick-generating commodities, though there should be enough even without zero-supply copying to finish the job.
thank you (y)

Probably going to load up a bubble commander on a second screen then and try not to crash flying 2 ships at once ><

Something else to note: the Civil Liberty state is extremely good for production of Auto-Fabricators and Resonating Separators and we don't yet have it. A bit of bounty-hunting in the current higher-production systems (Ogmar, Pyrrha, Pytheas, Helgoland) might pay off well towards the end of the week.

Updated logistics report
reckons we need to find about 100kT extra from somewhere else to hit T4 - be that zero-supply copying, piracy, imports from the bubble, mission rewards, or BGS improvements.
(T3 should still be secure, though)

If Tiers 2, 3 and 4 are successfully reached, the top 75% of participants will be awarded a 3A, 4A and 5A Pre-Engineered Overcharged Power Plant respectively (not double-engineered, but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering)
The in-game description says
We are therefore pleased to offer an Exploration decal to the top 75% of participants who deliver materials in this concluding stage, as well as a single engineered overcharged 3A power plant.
so are the participants in Colonia getting 4A and 5A?

Also unlike the in-game CG description in Alcor, there are no mention of the colors for the Exploration decals, and no mention of Brewer Corporation decals that ever participants are getting (including everyone who participated in the past CGs).

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
The in-game description says

so are the participants in Colonia getting 4A and 5A?
I'll ask for clarification but as far as I know, yes.

Also unlike the in-game CG description in Alcor, there are no mention of the colors for the Exploration decals,
They will be the same colours as given in the Alcor CG info.

and no mention of Brewer Corporation decals that ever participants are getting (including everyone who participated in the past CGs).
Look again.... ;)
Screenshot_2200.jpg

Something else to note: the Civil Liberty state is extremely good for production of Auto-Fabricators and Resonating Separators and we don't yet have it. A bit of bounty-hunting in the current higher-production systems (Ogmar, Pyrrha, Pytheas, Helgoland) might pay off well towards the end of the week.

Updated logistics report
reckons we need to find about 100kT extra from somewhere else to hit T4 - be that zero-supply copying, piracy, imports from the bubble, mission rewards, or BGS improvements.
(T3 should still be secure, though)
I'll get to work on civilly liberating Ogmar. How do i know when I've done enough?

I'll get to work on civilly liberating Ogmar. How do i know when I've done enough?
When the security slider in the right panel is out of the hatched region on the right side. I don't know how much that's going to take in bounties/day - it does drift in and out naturally so hopefully won't take too much.

Don't forget piracy. Colonia has a black market, and it has worked in previous Community goals.
Yes. Another option for a bit of variety - Resonating Separators and Micro Controllers at least are on the "mission reward" list for high-tech economies. So you can grab a bunch of missions from either Jaques or the source stations for 30-50 a time.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom