Colonia Engineers

General note: If you expected something to happen and it didn't - RELOG. Easy to forget and often kicks things off.

Couple of gotchas (I think) so far:
1635438641377.png

Apex doesn't appear to count ...
edit: Ack - it's the Colonia system again, not the Colonia area 🤦‍♂️
edit2: Nope - Apex in Colonia also failed to unlock :(
edit3: a Support Ticket will give you access (best to visit 5 settlements first), otherwise a long wait 🤷‍♀️
edit4: Actually I unlocked her eventually - more than 5 settlements, less than 15, not sure how many counted. I used Apex and did delivery missions. Relog needed to get the inbox msg & invite.
Edit: Theory is that you need to get scanned by a guard at the settlement - only a theory so far.

1635439329113.png

This appears not to count station in 'the Colonia area' (often called 'Colonia'). I'm guessing it is only selling in the Colonia system
The Recipes should be any combination adding up to 10 total.

1635351767788.png

Doesn't unlock if you are already allied.
Edit: Did a delivery mission and the invite popped
Edit2: Someone else just did trade at an allied station and that was enough
1635439223616.png

Once you can get the others this one is easy :)

Last edited:

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Couple of gotchas (I think) so far:
View attachment 271235
Apex doesn't appear to count ... edit: Ack - it's the Colonia system again, not the Colonia area 🤦‍♂️

View attachment 271236

This appears not to count station in 'the Colonia area' (often called 'Colonia'). I'm guessing it is only in the Colonia system

View attachment 271237
Doesn't unlock if you are already allied. Will have to try doing a mission or two :)

Thanks. Let us know how the missions go.

I am on my way to Colonia on my main account currently (through Hawking's Gap mind you, so might take a while) to make a living there for a bit, so could use some info on Engineers there...

Also, on the topic of Colonia Engineers, as I mentioned in a post in the other, main thread, Rosa Dayette took the 10 Manufacturing Instructions for the referral, but I didn't get the unlock. Relogged, jumped into a different system, relogged, docked elsewhere, nothing. The interface still says 0/10, but the ten instructions have been removed.

Top Bottom