News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Zac Antonaci

I'm associated with a few Xbox player groups who are interested in supporting their own colony factions in Colonia but who did not sign up on time using the Google document tool from November. With the first month of the goal completed, is there any way to add these names to the existing pool or have we missed out on name selection entirely? Many of our pilots and friends have been to Jacques and back over the past few months, but some groups didn't find the links to the initial request form until December.

so do you need to sign up again for this month even if you are not changing who you support?
anyone know for sure?

this is not a trip I would want to waste... :eek:

Hey everyone!

Here are the top ten which will have a faction added in Colonia.

Radiosidewinder

However, we will be in contact with the top ten organisations and they will be able to edit the name slightly should there be a duplicate or error before it goes live, so don’t worry if it’s wrong and needs a minor edit!

Hi Zac,

Again, thanks for the opportunity that this CG provided - because our name had to be popped in the hat at the last minute, it isn't exactly the right name we had in mind. I know we've sent communications, but the boys and girls (and other species) over here are quite anxious to see our name changed. We would like our name to be finalized as "Radio Sidewinder Galactic".

Cheers!

This Sunday 15th Jan, UTC 3pm, The factions who achieved expansion in the CEI - Phase 1 will be conducting an Ask Us Anything on /r/eliteccn

The AUA will be conducted on Sunday 15th Jan, UTC 1500 will include delegates from:

• Eol Prou Group
  • The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative
  • Societas Incognitorum
  • Pioneers and eXplorers
  • Radio Sidewinder Galactic
  • GalCop Colonial Defence Commission
  • Canonn Colonia Department
  • Explorers' Nation
  • ICU Colonial Corps

Delegates from Last Phoenix Vault have yet to respond to the AMA request but we are currently awaiting their response.
There will be a post on the day itself where you can ask questions. Please do not ask questions to delegates there.

Last edited:
Hi Zac & Hi @ all,

is it already announced / decided which faction will get which system of the list?
Under which rules will the systems be divided out among the factions?

At least, when will be the stations available? Systems ownership is important too, but the date of stations implementation is highly interesting.

This might be a good place to start: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/282462-The-Colonia-Citizens-Network

Good move and I did that myself this week.

I've been in Colonia for a week now. I'm looking forward to infrastructure development and expansion.

More shipyards with a greater variety of ships to buy and outfitting with more comprehensive stock.

25,000LY's is too far too travel to go to the corner store.

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey guys,

Some of you have mentioned that the numbers didn't seem to include certain contributions so we went back and double checked them again. It turns out there are a few commanders who needed adding to the results that were missed. No one has lost any contributions from the last set of results. However, the top 20 (but not the top 10) have changed slightly. Just so you know here are the top 10 (same as before) and the next ten underneath that.

In addition those asking to be added to the list of pledgeable groups. These will be updated early next week. :)

Thanks,

Top 10

Eol Prou Group
The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative
Societas Incognitorum
Pioneers and eXplorers
ICU Colonial Corps
GalCop Colonial Defence Commission
Radiosidewinder
Canonn Colonia Department
Explorers' Nation
Last Phoenix Vault

Next 10

Ed's 38
Aurora Colony
MOBIUS COLONIAL REPUBLIC NAVY
Smiling Dog Crew
Nomads of Nevermore
Illuminates of Thanateros
Knights of Colonial Karma
The Order of the Wandering Siamese
Rock Research Ring
XBB

Last edited by a moderator:
i sold pages and pages of exploration data at eagles landing refuel station - including at least one nearby water world they could terraform, and a system with a bucnh of high metals and metal rich rings in for resources. i know its not really relevant to colonia directly, i just wanted to mention it, and hope it helps their next expansion attempt after the failure of the first one lol.

i was on my way to colonia but i managed to get my ship repaired at eagle landing so im reverting to my original plan to go see the neutron star fields and perhaps Sag A* etc. i wish all commanders good luck - and i hope colonia becomes a power to rival those in the bubble. we may need it to save humanity if the aliens turn out to be hostile and attack.

Last edited:

ryan_m

Banned
You need to rename that branch as well, right? Time for Smiling Dingos finally?

Technically speaking, we don't have a minor faction in the game because some of the Mobius people managed to get it removed, which isn't supposed to be possible.

Technically speaking, we don't have a minor faction in the game because some of the Mobius people managed to get it removed, which isn't supposed to be possible.

That's different from what I heard. I heard, from one of SDC, that you actually requested it be removed. This needs confirmation.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom