News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Technically speaking, we don't have a minor faction in the game because some of the Mobius people managed to get it removed, which isn't supposed to be possible.

So I was curious to see if your claims were true, they are not. Your minor faction still exists in the game. We have not removed it from the game. We do not remove minor factions because other minor factions request so. Minor factions are only removed when they are completely abandoned and/or squatting a system for prolonged periods of time (this time span is in the duration of many months, not days or weeks and involves clients not logging in for an extremely long time).

Looking at my master sheet and our in-game admin tool, your minor faction is still in your home system. The current state of your minor faction is Famine, your trending influence is <1%. Your current influence remains at 1%. Your minor faction also has a civil unrest active, ranging from 48% to 52%.

There is another player minor faction that is currently working their way into your system, and no, it's not Mobius.

So I was curious to see if your claims were true, they are not. Your minor faction still exists in the game. We have not removed it from the game. We do not remove minor factions because other minor factions request so. Minor factions are only removed when they are completely abandoned and/or squatting a system for prolonged periods of time (this time span is in the duration of many months, not days or weeks and involves clients not logging in for an extremely long time).

Looking at my master sheet and our in-game admin tool, your minor faction is still in your home system. The current state of your minor faction is Famine, your trending influence is <1%. Your current influence remains at 1%. Your minor faction also has a civil unrest active, ranging from 48% to 52%.

There is another player minor faction that is currently working their way into your system, and no, it's not Mobius.

Wow no need for the mobius jab... from a frontier employee no less, I can tell you for a fact that like a lot of your "internal systems" you are wrong, our faction is NOT in our system, I have personally request the faction be put back and repeatedly was ignored, since our faction was removed we entered it into this for Colonia.

Our faction WAS pushed out by mobius after the groups invasion of their private group, witch funny enough led to players being banned for going into a private group... we where only defending our system but hey I don't make the rules and bend em.

ryan_m

Banned

Never implied any of that, btw. I believe we did actually get removed at some point by BGS methods, but it was apparently not supposed to be possible. Harry reached out to get us added back in and got no reply, so we just assumed it didn't get fixed.

Thanks for the info, though!

Last edited:
There is a faction called Smiling Dog Crew in a system called Wolfberg. What faction/system are you referring to?

Yes thats our faction it was removed months ago during an attack by Vortex & Mobius, they where able to remove our faction completely something we though was a feature until lave con, our faction would seem to have been put back with no reply to any of my correspondence with frontier...

Wow no need for the mobius jab... from a frontier employee no less, I can tell you for a fact that like a lot of your "internal systems" you are wrong, our faction is NOT in our system, I have personally request the faction be put back and repeatedly was ignored, since our faction was removed we entered it into this for Colonia.

Which system is your home system? From memory I believe Smiling Dog Crew's home system is Wolfberg, so let's have a look.

rwa92nn.png

As for the mobius jab - the claim being refuted was that Mobius had Smiling Dog Crew removed from the system, so it makes perfect sense to point out that the player faction that is in control of both assets of Wolfberg is NOT in fact Mobius.

But then again, this is based on my memory of where SDC has their HQ. I checked with Inara, and Inara also has Wolfberg as the HQ, but feel free to correct me.

Here's the thing, though - you're making a claim without evidence, and I've just shown that SDC does in fact exist in Wolfberg, so if you're going to correct me, make sure you do more than make a claim.

Which system is your home system? From memory I believe Smiling Dog Crew's home system is Wolfberg, so let's have a look.

https://i.imgur.com/rwa92nn.png

As for the mobius jab - the claim being refuted was that Mobius had Smiling Dog Crew removed from the system, so it makes perfect sense to point out that the player faction that is in control of both assets of Wolfberg is NOT in fact Mobius.

But then again, this is based on my memory of where SDC has their HQ. I checked with Inara, and Inara also has Wolfberg as the HQ, but feel free to correct me.

Here's the thing, though - you're making a claim without evidence, and I've just shown that SDC does in fact exist in Wolfberg, so if you're going to correct me, make sure you do more than make a claim.

Why would I make a support ticket if our faction was missing? why would Mobius post on facebook of their great victory over SDC getting our faction removed?

https://i.imgur.com/rwa92nn.png

A while ago after the mobius incident our faction was gone from the game for months, nada, no faction under the system tab info, no npc's or missions..etc

Clearly it was re-introduced in the game without any of us knowing about it until now.

Last edited:
Clearly it was re-introduced in the game without any of us knowing about it until now.

I get that. While I've not seen our faction disappear, I've seen numerous serious PowerPlay bugs go ignored for months on end, and calling it frustrating or annoying is underestimating the impact it has.

What I don't get is I can tell you for a fact that like a lot of your "internal systems" you are wrong, our faction is NOT in our system.

Why not log on and check before having a minor meltdown and calling Brett a liar? Granted, I don't know when the faction was reintroduced to Wolfberg - for all I know it was the second Brett had a look in the system, but then again it could have been the second after an SDC member had a look.

I get that. While I've not seen our faction disappear, I've seen numerous serious PowerPlay bugs go ignored for months on end, and calling it frustrating or annoying is underestimating the impact it has.

What I don't get is I can tell you for a fact that like a lot of your "internal systems" you are wrong, our faction is NOT in our system.

Why not log on and check before having a minor meltdown and calling Brett a liar? Granted, I don't know when the faction was reintroduced to Wolfberg - for all I know it was the second Brett had a look in the system, but then again it could have been the second after an SDC member had a look.

Well given it shouldn't even be able to happen speaks volumes, given I received no reply's to my requests leads to me feeling ignored and so why would I ever go back a check it? Frontier have a well known track-record with me of their systems not showing correct data and thus leading to incorrect assessments of situations explained very simply.

Can someone please link me up to a full-list of colonised systems in Eol Prou Sector?

I've been at Colonia for a week now but I didn't realise Vitto Orbital existed in that particular system until this morning....

Last edited:
Well given it shouldn't even be able to happen speaks volumes, given I received no reply's to my requests leads to me feeling ignored and so why would I ever go back a check it? Frontier have a well known track-record with me of their systems not showing correct data and thus leading to incorrect assessments of situations explained very simply.

Perhaps you should scroll all the way down to the bottom of your inbox.

Last edited:
Ay ... I didn't mean to start that. So considering the bubble faction does exist you can go for dingo variant.

Can someone please link me up to a full-list of colonised systems in Eol Prou Sector?

I've been at Colonia for a week now but I didn't realise Vitto Orbital existed in that particular system until this morning....

Just filter the galaxy map for economy type or something.

Our faction WAS pushed out by mobius after the groups invasion of their private group, witch funny enough led to players being banned for going into a private group... we where only defending our system but hey I don't make the rules and bend em.

In anycase, Are you happy you've refound your faction?

Last edited:

Unless you have a screenshot to show us of your faction being completely missing - which, if it were so evident, seems to me like there'd be screenshots sitting around - you're as completely full of it as anyone who can read between the lines would expect of typical SDC behavior.

You are doing yourself no favors by raising a crapstorm here and outright sticking your head in the sand denying facts being laid out in front of you. (Which is going a lot further than usual for most player groups, by the way.)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom