News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase One Complete

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Weren't you guys just saying you were a strictly PvP group and you didn't care about the BGS or any of this faction nonsense? Make your minds up.

We are a PVP group.
Take it from me: we really don't care what happens with our home system. 80% of us have never been there, and 90% don't even know we have a home system.

Our true home system is wherever the CG's are
Originally Posted by Rinzler o7o7o7 after SDC infiltrated the Mobius private group: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ing-about-it?p=3595247&viewfull=1#post3595247

^^ BGS is a lot a work.

Would you folks still be vying for Colonia in phase 2 while working on Wolfberg?

..asking for a friend.

Both, I will personally be in Colonia though with my battle cutter doing my thing. Might stop by Fleetcomm and buggy around for a bit though.

Both, I will personally be in Colonia though with my battle cutter doing my thing. Might stop by Fleetcomm and buggy around for a bit though.

hmm... actually as a random idea... how about making it into a game. Send our best champion against you. :p

You could be considered a boss battle and an event could be centered around that.

Would that be too kosher?

Do these groups all battle it out for supremacy, once established in the Colonia system? How does the game dynamic work? Just wondering if it's worth me taking a trip over there to scavange, following an epic battle ;0)

Last edited:
Do these groups all battle it out for supremacy, once established in the Colonia system? How does the game dynamic work? Just wondering if it's worth me taking a trip over there to scavange, following an epic battle ;0)

It's a place with no powerplay. It's a place where players are leading the way. And it certainly will be a place where inter-factional disputes are dealt with for the benefit of the entire region and all who stay there.

It may sound a little rainbows and unicorns... but it's real and it's all true and hey if that's enticing for you, come over. There's already a few wars between the cooperatives and the anarchists that you can prolly sink your teeth in if you need conflict.

Last edited:
It's a place with no powerplay. It's a place where players are leading the way. And it certainly will be a place where inter-factional disputes are dealt with for the benefit of the entire region and all who stay there.

It may sound a little rainbows and unicorns... but it's real and it's all true and hey if that's enticing for you, come over. There's already a few wars between the cooperatives and the anarchists that you can prolly sink your teeth in if you need conflict.
Nicely written 😊 I wouldn't say I 'need' conflict, but it is part of life...and makes things more exciting. Anyway, it all sounds very interesting. I shall take a look, after I brush-up on my heat management/silent running skills 😉 Hope to see you there.

- - - Updated - - -

...Perhaps there will be some way to set up a courier service between the two populated bubbles. Players can pay for their ships to be transported, without having to be in game. Much like those who docked at Jaques Station originally.

Nicely written �� I wouldn't say I 'need' conflict, but it is part of life...and makes things more exciting. Anyway, it all sounds very interesting. I shall take a look, after I brush-up on my heat management/silent running skills �� Hope to see you there.

- - - Updated - - -

...Perhaps there will be some way to set up a courier service between the two populated bubbles. Players can pay for their ships to be transported, without having to be in game. Much like those who docked at Jaques Station originally.

.... You haven't been playing this game in a while, have you? You can pay to have your ship transported to a station (that has a shipyard). All you gotta do is get there first. :p

Ah Is that what you meant? pay to get there without spending the effort to get there?

I'd really wouldn't be up for that. I'm frankly on the fence about the Colonia Highway Outposts because they might make it "too" easy.

Part of coming to Colonia and becoming a colonist is about making the journey yourself.
Without going through that trial by fire, I think Colonia would not be seen as beautiful and pristine in the eyes of those who have an easy way to get there.

Not to mention how breathtakingly beautiful it all is.

Last edited:
I made it to Colonia all on my own with a cargo of ten guides for a group I picked solely because I liked the game. On the way I discovered, to my dismay, the hard limit on the amount of bookmarks you can make. So much for saving the neutron route I took. Now I've been sitting here since early December doing missions and taking small hops out for exploration and, in my opinion, the only thing breathtaking about this place is how breathakingly Boring it is waiting for Frontier to add the 10 new systems I thought they were going to add almost two weeks ago! Now aliens have shown up (over 22k lightyears away), engineers have dropped the cargo requirement (too bad there's none here), that ruins thing sounds like a lot of fun (that I am missing out on) and I've all but stopped playing the game out of discouragement and lack of variety. Do I dare take the trip back that took me four days of jumping only for Frontier to finally actually do something out here? No I guess I'll just go play something else.

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling bitter for missing out.

Last edited:
It seems you cannot find a business in Colonia and feel missing fun)
Go to CCN thread or their discord - there's much more everyday events and hard work that is to be done - you'll find something appropriate

hmm... actually as a random idea... how about making it into a game. Send our best champion against you. :p

You could be considered a boss battle and an event could be centered around that.

Would that be too kosher?

Yea that sounds good actually, It wouldn't be for a few days though since IRL etc.

When the stations for top 10 fractions will be available? At least, approximately - 1 week? 4 weeks? Somewhere in MarTOber? ;) Or FD is planning 2 collect all the fractions after all community events? Starting flight 2 old bubble in 1 day before station is... Please, inform about approx. date.

Our faction WAS pushed out by mobius after the groups invasion of their private group, witch funny enough led to players being banned for going into a private group... we where only defending our system but hey I don't make the rules and bend em.
Wow, the cognitive dissonance is staggering.

You were defending your system by going into mobius before they decided to flip your system as a result from you fellers going into mobius.

Mobius now also can predict the future. Isn't there anything this guy can't do?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom