Combat bonds not counting towards stats/engi progress

So, I've gotten and claimed payment for way more than the 50+ fed combat bonds, which is required for Juri's access, yet still have 0/50 with him. The weird part is, I also have 0 combat bonds on my stats too despite having taken part in the recent community goal with more than 6 mil earned from that. So, something is up here, with something clearly not counting.

Horizons btw, not odyssey.

CG redeem proof.png

CB 0 proof.png
Juri 0 proof.png

Same Problem (Horizons). One of us will need to get a ticket i think!
Ya, I sent one out shortly after this post, once I finalized my game session, logs show clearly I earned the bonds but and redeemed them but showed no change on the codex, supposedly the next patch planned for the 17th says one of the focuses are cmdr codex fixes, so lets hope its part of that.

Well, its seems all fixed. @switchnlade
After the update...i have finally tested it in a CZ and both Codex and Juri were updated.
So im heading back to CZ to get my last 4 combat bonds.
Bads news is while waiting i unlocked Hera and will be using her instead of Juri :):):)

Well, its seems all fixed. @switchnlade
After the update...i have finally tested it in a CZ and both Codex and Juri were updated.
So im heading back to CZ to get my last 4 combat bonds.
Bads news is while waiting i unlocked Hera and will be using her instead of Juri :):):)
Yep, tested it today after support reached out to me, current ones are showing however my ones from when I posted this arent, so I'm seeing if they are able to help update it, if not oh well, more fodder to kill with my conda once its engi'd

Top Bottom