Coming 2021

Season-3.png

We are happy to announce that coming Febuary of 2021 season 3 will be a animated series. With season 2 underway in written form, the exciting buildup of the animated series that will be released in video form will be a massive jump from where we are now. The feedback from all of our readers has been amazing. The lingering question as to when we would make it into full video production has been answered. We have voice actors in place for the leads but we are looking for more. In the coming months, video sneak peaks will be released.

Big thanks to everyone in the community for the great feedback both positive and negative. Both are greatly appreciated as we look forward to next years exciting season!

If you would be interested in doing voice over parts please send me a message here, or on our website.

Thanks!

Awesome, that should be a lot of fun. Folks often underestimate how fun this kind of content can be, or the good it can do for a game, but I can say that I've seen some which really made a huge difference. Back in the day, EVE had a series called "Clear Skies" which became quite popular and was honestly a treat to watch. More than a few players joined the game because of that little show... even tho most of the animation was made in Gary's Mod lol

A couple of shots from some test scenes for those that have been interested. All of these are only test shots as sets are created and scenes are rendered.
Have a few elements coming in like the fighters, SRV's and more.

Warrant.png

waiting-star.png

Top Bottom