#CommanderCreations - 11/6/2021

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders!

It's Friday and that means it's time for #CommanderCreations! The creativity continues to impress, and we're taking on board feedback and looking into potential prizes we could start to offer for winning entries! Let's get started:

Exodus of the Mug By Mark Detector Scientist

Mark Detector Scientist is taking us on a journey with their roleplay of Eros - stranded on a planet with a damaged Asp Explorer, they must survive! We can't wait to see more of this!

Display Stand By MechanicMan

IFGKz8x.jpeg

MechanicMan created this illuminated display stand for Elite Dangerous content creator MalForTheWin, and it's a beauty! The stand itself is an overview of the Scarab SRV and would fit perfectly on our desks during long play sessions!

Stunning Location By CMDR Empiricist67

CMDR Empiricist67 came across this beautiful location in Elite, and stopped to take a video! Now if only we knew where this was! Either way, great find.

Mission Farsight By Commander Picard

We wanted to congratulate Commander Picard of Mission Farsight on reaching 3,000 followers on Twitter! Mission Farsight is an ongoing exploration venture, which shares insight and discoveries on a regular basis. We highly recommend you take a look!

That's all for this week! Remember, you can enter using the hashtag #CommanderCreations on Twitter, or by posting in this thread.

o7

CMDR Empiricist67 came across this beautiful location in Elite, and stopped to take a video! Now if only we knew where this was! Either way, great find.
I really don't mean any disrespect, but all I am seeing is a flat landscape with the milky way above.
If this is classed as beautiful and spectacular, then I'd hate to see what a 'normal' landscape looks like.

what is this?! where are the creations? where are the artists everyone knows? where are the people using the hashtag? why do you think you can make creating things and being creative a contest? where are the creations of the past, of years and years? this should have been meant to make up for your ignorance against artists but you use it for follower thank you videos...

I really don't mean any disrespect, but all I am seeing is a flat landscape with the milky way above.
If this is classed as beautiful and spectacular, then I'd hate to see what a 'normal' landscape looks like.
funniest thing is- that cmdr didnt even include the hashtag. i did in his comments, which is ironically the only time they recognized one of the e:d artists on twitter using the hashtag...

what is this?! where are the creations? where are the artists everyone knows? where are the people using the hashtag? why do you think you can make creating things and being creative a contest? where are the creations of the past, of years and years? this should have been meant to make up for your ignorance against artists but you use it for follower thank you videos...
Looks like someone was too important to watch the stream where they explained the purpose of this, including reference to creations made before the initiative started.

Greetings Commanders!

It's Friday and that means it's time for #CommanderCreations! The creativity continues to impress, and we're taking on board feedback and looking into potential prizes we could start to offer for winning entries! Let's get started:

Exodus of the Mug By Mark Detector Scientist

Mark Detector Scientist is taking us on a journey with their roleplay of Eros - stranded on a planet with a damaged Asp Explorer, they must survive! We can't wait to see more of this!

Display Stand By MechanicMan

IFGKz8x.jpeg

MechanicMan created this illuminated display stand for Elite Dangerous content creator MalForTheWin, and it's a beauty! The stand itself is an overview of the Scarab SRV and would fit perfectly on our desks during long play sessions!

Stunning Location By CMDR Empiricist67

Mission Farsight By Commander Picard

We wanted to congratulate Commander Picard of Mission Farsight on reaching 3,000 followers on Twitter! Mission Farsight is an ongoing exploration venture, which shares insight and discoveries on a regular basis. We highly recommend you take a look!

That's all for this week! Remember, you can enter using the hashtag #CommanderCreations on Twitter, or by posting in this thread.

o7
Well done everyone 07

Top Bottom