Commanders I really need your help!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Thanks for bumping the thread ... voted.

Thank you so much, I do believe that AMDRYZEN is the chap who is winning so far, the amount of abuse he has given me has been quite amazing! Oh and he keeps taking pictures of our forum thread... LMFAO. What a sad person he is.

Last edited:
Well, I would vote, but I cannot select verify in the "i'm not a robot" pane!
(the pane stays small and despite me able to watch the video, the verify panel button is hidden.

I've tried a couple different browsers as well...what do I do to expand the view?

Clicker

Well, I would vote, but I cannot select verify in the "I'm not a robot" pane!
(the pane stays small and despite me able to watch the video, the verify panel button is hidden.

I've tried a couple different browsers as well...what do I do to expand the view?

Clicker

Hi, I have been informed by the competition holder, that this is the best link for you to use, as it cuts out all the website stuff and should not give you a problem, if using the old link it will not work correctly. ;) http://woobox.com/3d9zf6/gallery/3nRNB4DRJNs << THIS LINK IS THE NEW ONE! ;)

AMDRYZEN Please keep the nasty comments coming, you are getting me more votes, which is nice! You see people will not want someone like you to win because they can see what you are writing what a nasty piece of work you really are, someone like you does not deserve to win, you cheated in the first round and was disqualified. You cheated in the second round decided to make up a story and blame me for you trying to cheat again, you got disqualified but then got reinstated, with the cheat votes removed. You won that round and got into the final.

The thing is this, you should never have been allowed to enter the competition again after the first cheat attempt. You have given this competition a bad name because of not only the blatant cheating but the nasty comments you have written towards me because you lost in the first round. It was not called for and just a sore loser.

This is why I do hope I get more votes than you. I have never cheated, never needed to. I do not cheat in life also and am thankful for the positive attitude I have received from this great community. I truly am thankful for the people here and that is more important than winning this competition. Because having good people around you is so good you can feel their positive energies trying to help me. It's a great feeling... You should give it a try because positive karma is so much better than being nasty all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom