Commodity Storage

can we introduce a small amount of commodity storage please. Even if we have to pay per tonne per day or week.

I suggest this is set to a maximum of 100 units, and can be stored as an station you dock at, just like we store modules.

Can we also have the ability to transfer the stored units like we can modules, again at a price per tonne x number of lys travelled.

this would be very handy, when gathering commodities as you come across them. in some cases, the quantities needed to open items take a while and we need to change the configuration of your ship to hold other modules. in some cases, the cargo racks cannot be removed as they hold commodities inside the ship.

storage would help with this. from memory this is one of the reasons commodities on blueprints we removed, as they needed to be carried around the ages while you gather more.

Optimal solution would be a planetary home base where you could store your stuff and park your ships. The graphics do already exist, the price should be over a billion credits, the name could be derived from the commander's name, i. e. Joe deCharlotte's [choose one: barn, bordello, hide, space pub], an entry in the systems map isn't necessary, defense installations and skimmers should be optional and function as a money sink. A rocking chair for old greasers is a must!

Optimal solution would be a planetary home base where you could store your stuff and park your ships. The graphics do already exist, the price should be over a billion credits, the name could be derived from the commander's name, i. e. Joe deCharlotte's [choose one: barn, bordello, hide, space pub], an entry in the systems map isn't necessary, defense installations and skimmers should be optional and function as a money sink. A rocking chair for old greasers is a must!

I love this idea, Joe. Your home base could have upgrades like we have with ships. Defensive upgrades, storage upgrades, swimming pool, etc.

Top Bottom