[INDEPENDENT] Communism Interstellar

We are Communism Interstellar, and we are continuing our expansion to PS4! When I first joined CI, CI was primarily a PC faction, with myself alone establishing the PS4 wing. However, we now have over 20 members on PS4 alone, and we seek to make that number grow ever-larger.

But who are we, at Communism Interstellar?

Communism Interstellar (also known by the name of our Player Minor Faction, Communist Interstellar Union) is a multinational association of like-minded commanders in Elite: Dangerous. We count players based in Europe, Asia and North America among our number, across PC and Playstation 4.

Founded in December 3300, our common mission is to unify 34th century communists found throughout inhabited space.

Further details can be found within the forum about our policies.

In brief:

• CI is one of the founding members of the Border Coalition: Explore / Colonise / Protect.
  • Anti-slavery, we support governments that outlaw all types of slavery.
  • Peace and co-operation, (where reciprocated) with other factions, aiding in community goals and providing PvE & PvP support.
  • Non-aggression towards alien life, study and explore, but do not harm.
  • We are a collective of independent pilots, we have no leader.
  • Anti-Dictatorship & Anti Corporate.

If we sound like a community that interests you, then please join our in-game squadron Communist Interstellar Union, and join our discord) and become a fully verified member (a Comrade) by proving that you’re allied with any minor faction that is communist.

Also, join our PS Community (search Communism Interstellar) and add me on PSN (Bramshevik) if you wish to jump right in.

Top Bottom