[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Since the last full update CI have been very busy consolidating our protected volume. Four more systems have witnessed successful People's Revolutions. Two of these have been in strategically important systems and required a lot of our attention to support them. The expansion continues apace with a further 3 new Communist factions settling into new surroundings and starting to bring a message of freedom to the native people's and five others settling next to existing communist factions. We now have 17.1 billion citizens.

We are in discussions with two more player groups who considering merging their hard earned systems those of the Greater Manite area. We are checking that no currently active treaties are affected and actively clearing a path to facilitate the joining(s). Expect a formal announcement very shortly.

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
In another busy week we have increased the number of comunist systems in the protected volume to 164 and around100,000,000 more citizens are free.

unknown.png

~the latest station in our protected volume to declare a vistory to the people

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
We welcome a new communist group who have chosen to settle within our protected area. There are now 4 new Communist and two new cooperative groups within or adjacent to the Greater Manite Protectorate which now has 167 Communist Governments.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Our new Comrades in Futeno, after a minor hitch, have completed the formal transfer of government in Futeno. There are now 172 communist systems in the Greater Manite Protectorate, a communist presence in 247 systems and a total 317 successful expansions.

I am issuing this declaration on behalf of my comrades in the Communism Interstellar Union.

We are ceasing hostilities with the Dark Armada that is based in Checha, due to complete absence of our opposition in the past months.

Dark Armada's presence in the systems it formerly claimed has receded, and citizenry that fell under their yoke has been liberated from the imperial brand of subjugation.

We have not encountered the pilots sworn to Dark Armada's interests, nor have they made any noticeable effort to corral citizens of the border colonies back into imperial patronage.

In light of these developments, the state of war that formerly existed between our groups of pilots has waned. CIU will continue to monitor the situation in their regions of influence, should this threat raise its head again to menace freedom of the border colonies.

Hi comanders, comrades.
I was interpelled by someone while i was exploring: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/405278-Nav-Beacon-3-1k-Ly-from-Sol

He proposed me to come and visit your Faction. So do i.

I am against straightforward force against aliens i prefer discovering the other, doing trade if that's a possibility.
Have no compassion for slavers, also no allegiance so far... Just adore good ships, exploring - well traveling far would be more honest.

I mainly play alone in solo and would like to add variety without changing too much my pleasure of this EDH adventure. I mainly play Soloplay, but sometime i go in Open, i am just not good enough at fight so am reluctant to go too often in open but willing to improve. I have no clear idea on how faction mechanisme works i've bookmarked the interesting threads found on this forum, reading them from time to time but it looks bloody complicated to me, yet.

This might make me not intersting to CIU ? I might call in in Manite soon, to see and feel the situation, learn a bit more from myself

Edit: do you mind if i am a happy Clipper/Cutter pilot ?

Fly fast and safe,
o7

Last edited:
I see that there are thargoid interferences on Irens Dock thus no mission board, no passenger lounge available at this moment. I don't carry any of thoses items. Is it like this for a long time ?

Welcome! I don't quite follow how an imperial privateer managed to point you towards us, but it does not matter.

Our nominal home station has been like that for years now. We've decided to not supply meta-alloys or request their delivery to Irens Dock, due to the murky nature of Thargoids and their probes and meta-alloys. For all we know, all those tons of meta-alloy for repairs could be a giant beacon for them!

As for your potential membership, we only ask some work. Cosy up to a communist faction to the point of being allied, take a picture and show it to us. If you have Discord, you can join up to our server to hear pointers about BGS work. Check my signature for the invite. Supporting communists through the BGS is to our primary interest, but we also do operations with our allies in the Border Coalition.

Welcome! I don't quite follow how an imperial privateer managed to point you towards us, but it does not matter.

Our nominal home station has been like that for years now. We've decided to not supply meta-alloys or request their delivery to Irens Dock, due to the murky nature of Thargoids and their probes and meta-alloys. For all we know, all those tons of meta-alloy for repairs could be a giant beacon for them!

As for your potential membership, we only ask some work. Cosy up to a communist faction to the point of being allied, take a picture and show it to us. If you have Discord, you can join up to our server to hear pointers about BGS work. Check my signature for the invite. Supporting communists through the BGS is to our primary interest, but we also do operations with our allies in the Border Coalition.

Thank You Sitoutumaton. His reason i don't know, maybe he knew someone cool there as he said that CIU is made of cool guys, further than this i don't know. Anyway.

Ok for the station, logical. And i like the idea since there are loads of other places nearby like Harrison City

Well im nearly allied with your faction and i will submit the picture accordingly. Thanks for the discord invite :)

Deleted member 110222

D
Hi comrades! I saw the run down, and seeing the non-aggression policy regarding aliens, and the fact you support and see all communist parties as equal... I'm interested.

Anything I should know?

Deleted member 110222

D
Thanks guys! I found a faction, right on the edge. Really struggling they are. Corporate bodies dominate the system.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Its not Mingin is it? I was just planning on seeding a revolution for the Revolutionaty Mingin Left Party, when I discovered CI. I just loved the name!

It is with some pleasure that I can report that relationship between Dark Armada and CIU is now sufficiently stable for CIU, to encourage their neighbours to take control of Scythians system and start rebuilding their Empire outside the buffer zone. The next few months with be crucial in the development of this long running dispute

hello all, CMDR alambert here. Been on the Border Coalition discord for just a little while but trying to get even more involved with CI. Trying to find a faction to ally myself with, any tips? Should I try to find one at a station close to the rest of you all or anything like that? Still pretty new to this so all help is appreciated :)

Top Bottom