CI System Tracker
Who we are
- We are Communism Interstellar (Union).
- We are a multinational association of CMDRs in Elite Dangerous. We count players based in Europe, Asia, North & South America among our number, though our primary language is English, we have Spanish, French Portuguese, German and Russian speakers.
- We are a smallish but very active and highly organised BGS-focussed group, who are at the forefront of BGS Research.
- There is always something to do, but never any compulsion to do it. We hold very much to, "to each according to their need, from each according to their free time" . So if you have an hour a week or 10 hours a day to spare, or just want to hang about with us, we'd love to meet you.
- Stealing with pride from one of our allies, our ethos can be summarised as "Do no harm, take no excrement"
- Most but not all of us are unsurprisingly leftist in outlook, but that is not a pre-requisite for joining us as long as you hold to our values of equality and tolerance.
Founded in December 3300, our common mission is to support 34th century communists. Further details can be found within our Articles of Association
- We believe in complete individual freedom but combine with strict collective responsibility
- All members are equal - we are entirely without hierarchy. This confuses a lot of outsiders!
- We do not tolerate any form of bigotry and hence are proudly LGBTQ friendly.
- Peace and co-operation, with other factions, aiding in community goals and providing PvE & PvP support.
- Non-aggression towards alien life, study and explore, but do not harm unless first attacked.
- Associated, via the above AoA with most of the other major communist player groups.
Some of our history [7 mins]
(Short and Fun intro)