[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Following a recent intercession from Empire representatives, CI agreed to begin a 4th round of peace negotiations with a dissident terrorist faction, the so-called Dark Armada [DA] . DA declared war on CI in January 3302 and exactly two years ago today, CI withdrew from the Checha Accord some months after the DA abandoned the treaty. This statement was released on 14th January 3303.

CIU official statement said:
We no longer recognise your government. The Checha Accord is null and void. We therefore no longer recognise The Dark Armada as a legitimate faction with a prima facie right to manage any system.

As a direct result of your intransigence, the systems of Chanab, Checha, HIP 91582, HIP 91857, HIP 94685, Hun Nef, Khereti, Parja, Sesurakapu, Setet, Sukte and Volcayap are not longer subject to our previously agreed rules. Henceforth our only consideration regarding actions in this zone all be our previous agreement with representatives of Denton Patreus. We reserve the right to operate outside our 61LY boundary in order to address threats to our systems, constrained by the terms of our own Articles of Association.

There will be no further diplomatic contact from us. If you wish to restart the process, we would advise you to make contact via a recognised negotiator from an Empire Power who is able to fulfill the responsibilities commensurate with representing Ms Lavigny-Duval. Our embassy remains open to your former diplomats Mythmere and Sephiroth Lassan, who we have come to respect, sympathise with and call friends. No negotiations can take place without the presence and implied approval of a recognised Empire mediator.

In the two years in which we joined in the limited territorial war against the DA, they have been removed from all the disputed systems and where possible without affecting Power Play triggers, Worker's Councils have been established in DA systems and their assets have been seized and put into public ownership. The faction has been completely neutered, they are in effect irrelevant. However since an Imperial envoy approached us and asked us to consider which of their former systems we would be prepared to return to the DA and what assurances we would require in order to establish a new peace agreement and stabilise the region, a decision was taken internally to participate in the process, regardless of our scepticism regarding the trustworthiness of the DA's leadership.

Our doubts seem entirely justified. We await a formal report from the Envoy acting on behalf of Imperial interests, but early reports suggest that the diplomatic process failed at the first step. We understand that it is the view of the negotiator that the list of demands made by the DA indicates that they never had any intention of negotiating in good faith. It is rumoured that they require immediate restoration of their government in all seven the systems they have lost control of and the nine they have removed from entirely, though all that we know for certain is that the Envoy regarded the DA's negotiating position as completely untenable

As a former member of DA and the person who worked to attempt Negotiations between CI and DA this year, First allow me to apologise for the amount of time that was wasted both prior to this negotiation attempt and the time used on this attempt.
As a former member I can offer my own point of view from within the Dark Armada, Everyday we got orders barked out at us telling us if we were loyal to the Empire we would either attack CI or take part in wars for DA even if we knew defeat would happen.
I am not glad to say I was a member of DA for any amount of time as the leadership is corrupt, power hungry and always wishes to cause trouble by lying to others and causing conflicts. I am glad to say that from this day onwards we will not be working with DA and we will be working to the betterment of the Empire and we will follow all documents that Patreus has in place to avoid conflicts in the future.
Signed: Inaho Kaizuka, Lord Inquisitor of the Imperial Flag.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Our next expansion will be our 600th within the GMV

We have now 3 former DA players who we have entered into negotiations and found that the issue is 100% with DA leadership. Its pretty clear that DA have no interest in peace. The only really annoyance we have is the endless propaganda suggesting that in some we we are to blame for failed peace talks.

Last edited:
WE SHALL STRIKE FROM THE SHADOWS...

Our next expansion will be our 600th within the GMV

We have now 3 former DA players who we have entered into negotiations and found that the issue is 100% with DA leadership. Its pretty clear that DA have no interest in peace. The only really annoyance we have is the endless propaganda suggesting that in some we we are to blame for failed peace talks.

BQnLO1E.jpg

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
I suggest you return to the Imperial High Council Negotiating table if you genuinely wish to establish a peace agreement.

PUDhNcJ.png

As part of the most recent discussion, we had prepared a schedule of handovers of former DA systems contingent on a verffied pattern of responsible behaviour.

We are not in the least bit frustrated by war. DA ships give our new recruits target practice. The frustration is only with your constant misrepresentation of the facts of our "relationship"

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
The Citizen Party of Dumnon prevailed in an election for the Pulangpa system. Extraction and refining industries at Ericsson orbital are now owned and operated by worker's councils. This is significant since Pulamgpa becomes the 400th such revolution in the Manite-Egovi region. Pulanagpa gained the accolade through slighter faster reporting than the system of Shosak.

uS4WbzK.png

with results still coming in from some more isolated regions it appears that the Revolution count is 403.

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
This week 62,852,302 workers have taken the means of production into their own hands and freed themselves from the chains of capitalism. The free people's of the Manite-Egovi region now number 27.3 Billion.

5509Xja.png

Our lives are dominated by an economic system that creates inequality because it is sustained by inequality. It cynically creates insecurity and artificially generates shortages to feed its own needs. The people of this galaxy are starting to understand this, support for the system is crumbling, which give us a unique opportunity. Workers on the edge of the inhabited systems are building a new economy for themselves, freed from the need for profits and dividends. They are working together for the good of all. They are redistributing wealth and power, stripping it from the elite few and sharing it with everyone in their communities. The people of more than 400 stars in the Egovi-Manite region, have established workers’ councils to share the limitless bounty of their worlds amongst each and every one of them. Elsewhere the zombie economic system stumbles on and creates rules and restrictions to try and prevent this revolution taking hold throughout inhabited space and keep the power in the hands of the few.

Those who have been freed from the grip of capitalism and artificial restrictions know that there is a better way to run our economies. This change will be seeded from below, and where support is provided by the existing elite, the transition will be rapid and joyous. Where the greedy seek to maintain the crippling inequality, upon which they have built their immense fortunes, revolution is both justified and inevitable .

We, Communism Interstellar, will support people who are igniting change from below and we will fight for change with or against the elite, as the situation requires. The rules of the Galactic economy are not ungovernable forces of nature, they have been designed by a privileged few for their own ends.

It’s time to change those rules.

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
[video=youtube_share;JdyI1VfXf1I]https://youtu.be/JdyI1VfXf1I[/video]

Though

a. We are not Russian, though we do have a sister group of Russian speakers

and

b. Unless you have declared war on us or move inside our protected area, then you have nothing to fear.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
It was introduced to me independently by RedZ and Ziljan.

In other news I am doing a census of landable assets in communisy hands in our protected region. I've passed 600 but don't think it will be 700

Though

a. We are not Russian, though we do have a sister group of Russian speakers

and

b. Unless you have declared war on us or move inside our protected area, then you have nothing to fear.

Sill think Raekwon is better
[video=youtube;LB5iikR7aT0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB5iikR7aT0[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom