[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
1577569052498.png

Bots in discord, bots on the forum and I'm assuming from the number of expansions, bots in game too?

Either way congrats.

Bots in discord, bots on the forum and I'm assuming from the number of expansions, bots in game too?

Either way congrats.
Communism Interstellar are one of the big old groups.
They support multiple factions and always have. AEDC would have a high number of flips to Alliance; but only 80 odd for our core “official” faction.
That’s the advantage of backing a government type or an allegiance.
Any flip by anyone can count towards your goal.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator

But these are only the ones we actually did.

It helps that several other large Communist Player factions have chosen to a.ssociate with us. We now caretake 3.36% of inhabited systems.

Last edited:
The Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard is Founded as a CI Associate
28 - 01 - 3306

On the 28th January, 3306, the Communist faction Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard was founded in the HIP 91187 system. Two days later, on the 30th of January, the supporting squadron of the same name was established with the tag [IPVN] (N standing for Navy).

I am CMDR Bramshevik, the Speaker for the IPV, and have been a Comrade of CI since 3304. I am delighted to deliver the news of the establishment of the IPV and its immediate association with Communism Interstellar. The Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard was established with the intention of furthering the expansion of communist influence in the galaxy, and to better utilise the labour of PS4-based CMDRs within Communism Interstellar.

HIP 91187 was specifically chosen due to its location within the Greater Manite Volume, with the potential to expand even further (so far as the Articles of Association permit).

I look forward to delivering the news of the successful liberation of our home system, which should be completed on the 14th of February 3306, and will be thereafter known as the Valentine Revolution.

Please feel free contact me with any questions on the CI discord, or over PSN.

CMDR Bramshevik
Speaker, Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard
Thompson Port, HIP 91187

Last edited:
The Valentine Revolution
14 - 02 - 3306

I am delighted to announce that as of today, the 14th of February 3306, the Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard has successfully seized the means of production in HIP 91187!

Our continued labour is now more important than ever - we intend to continue working tirelessly for the IPV so that it can reach the point of expansion. We shall push onwards to make our Proletarian Vanguard truly “Interstellar”!

CMDR Bramshevik
Speaker, Interstellar Proletarian Vanguard
Thompson Port, HIP 91187

The number of communist systems in the galaxy now exceeds the number of feudal systems in the galaxy. Communism Interstellar- dragging the 34th Century kicking and screaming into the 20th Century.

Communism Interstellar are one of the big old groups.
They support multiple factions and always have. AEDC would have a high number of flips to Alliance; but only 80 odd for our core “official” faction.
Yep. It's like me and my "improving shipyard access" push supporting anarchies - I barely have to worry about directing expansions anywhere, since anarchy is the most common faction type out there and I can just pick one.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
With the successful revolution in Trimir, we reached a new milestone today.
1583943242422.png

In other News we are getting closer to connecting the Greater Manite Volume to the significant clusters of Communist Governments to the "south" of us via Egovi Union

1583943350721.png

Top Bottom