[INDEPENDENT] Communist Interstellar Union [BGS][LBGTQ-friendly]

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
1595967938110.png

Something of a milestone!

We welcome our long terms friends AEDC as formal partners in addition to our new friends ECorp.

Attachments

• 1595967938771.png
    1595967938771.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 225

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
1597843978868.png

We are closing in on the 800 systems milestone. Since the last update, CI associates have added 6 systems, 12 Landable assets, 5.8million citizens and 15 new expansions.

We also welcome Ghost Legion who have chosen to become partners.

While fighting in yet another Dark Armada supported proxy war in Atuat, I finally managed to gain the Pilot's Federation Combat rank of Elite, earning the "Triple Elite" title in the process, being the first member of CI's PS4 wing to do so! The Pilot's Federation were kind enough to grant me a ship decal to commemorate the occasion, which is now displayed on the CIU Revolution. The enemies of Communism can look in awe at this shiny decal as a volley of fragmentation rounds breach their hulls.

89B640CF-A96A-414E-A2B6-7D109C19F9DF.jpeg

Nice decal, Bram! Dark Armada? Who were they? ;)
Extra note I'd like to tag on: We could always use more pilots to further the revolution, especially on XBox. We have no hierachy, so I can get away with doing this shameless plug! lol

While fighting in yet another Dark Armada supported proxy war in Atuat, I finally managed to gain the Pilot's Federation Combat rank of Elite, earning the "Triple Elite" title in the process, being the first member of CI's PS4 wing to do so! The Pilot's Federation were kind enough to grant me a ship decal to commemorate the occasion, which is now displayed on the CIU Revolution. The enemies of Communism can look in awe at this shiny decal as a volley of fragmentation rounds breach their hulls.

View attachment 188784

I forgot how good that screenshot was!

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
We welcome new associates, The Workers of Quillaente Union Party. We fortuitously encountered each other while trying to build "The Great Red Road" to connect CI associates and major communist factions.
1603702275899.png

This represents the end of Phase 2.1. The side branch to Adamantine Union still requires effort. Phase 3 is in the planning stage and involves connecting to Guardians of Harmony.

Two things of note to say here:

1. To any players who are getting this game for free with Epic Games, if you're looking for a wholesome and welcoming community and are looking to join an open and accepting LGBTQ+ friendly leftist group, this is no argument your first and last choice. Come say hello!

2. After some turbulence, CIU now has a well-established squadron on PS4 - the name is Communist Interstellar Union like on both PC and XBOX, and the tag is CIU4.

Love, Bram xoxo

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
CIU as opposed to CI have hit another major milestone, our 600th controlled system in the Great Manite and Egovi region. We have successfully connected the main "bubble" [the big cluster lower left on the map below] to Off World Collective and are close also to connecting to Adamantine Union [Prismatic Imperium]. Our end goal is to build links to all of the major communist population centres.

Since the last update CI have 76 new expansions, 84 new landable assets, 28 new systems and have swelled the proletariat by 510 Million members. We welcome Workers of Quillaente Workers Party as Associates and, 1st Imperial Fleet, The Altruists, The Ancients of Mumu, the Crimson Armada and The Dark Wheel as our latest partners.

As a reminder, our partnership scheme is open to any other group who is willing to reciprocate our non-hostility pact. It comes with access to our political, economic and geopolitical knowledge and tools.

map of communist systems.
1606699696970.png

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Since the last update we have added 19 new expansions, and 11 new systems to the portfolio.Currently, we are dealing with a rash of "automated commanders" which is requiring a minor change of strategy. We are focussing on closing the gaps in the "The Great Cyan Road".

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
1609890902952.png

We can announce 29 new systems under the control of the proletariat and due to a further improvement in telemetry 54 new expansions. Also we welcome Kui Xiani Purple Netcoms Network as partners.

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
We welcome the Paladins of Empathy and the Symbiotic Evolution Cybercollective [prospective company for Enosis] as new Associates. The latter is particularly exciting as they are the first Alliance faction to sign up to our profoundly ethical Articles of Association.

Whaaat!?!? So this existed all along, and I find out about it only now?

Well, better late than never, I guess. Time for me to reactivate my original CMDR, an Elite explorer, who definitely wants to take part in this. He is sitting in Colonia since over a year, and I didn't log in once. I just started to play recently again with my second Commander as a PVP pirate. Which is fun, but well, it is and will stay just the "second" CMDR - to do the stuff the first one would never do.

I always wanted to get a chance to have an impact on the BGS, and I applaud what you are accomplishing here, as it seems. Never stumbled over your bubble around Manite, if I had, I might have realized earlier what's going on. My own adopted place of residence for several years, the Arugbal system (a backwater mining system with 4 million people crowded on three star ports, with ringed gas giants and not a single solid planet), seems to have been "lost" to a player faction (Cooperative, I can probably live with that) during last year, and the influence of Arugbal Revolutionary Party has been reduced to a minimum. But well, there are other places where I could help to make a difference.

Anyway, got to log-in first, make that screenshot, and join you on discord. Hopefully still today, or at least tomorrow!

Top Bottom