Community Challegne - Primates

Hi!
I'd like to ensure and double check what animals are considered primates for the upcomming challenge.
My guess would be this includes:
  • Bonobo
  • Bornean Orangutan
  • Western Chimpanzee
  • Western Lowland Gorilla
Is there anyone else?
Thanks

The guests. Be warned: it's very easy to mess up they're welfare, you'll need several food and drink stands, plus some bathrooms, and about a hundred trash cans. I recommend electric fencing. The protesters are even worse, but I don't know if they qualify as primates; they might be aliens.

The guests. Be warned: it's very easy to mess up they're welfare, you'll need several food and drink stands, plus some bathrooms, and about a hundred trash cans. I recommend electric fencing. The protesters are even worse, but I don't know if they qualify as primates; they might be aliens.
Important Part of the Protester Care Guide: They don't like it to see happy Okapis and Camels. Every other Animal seems to be OK if it's happy

I wonder if this community challenge will fail like last one. I'll wait till a few days in to decide of I'm going to participate this time.

I wonder if this community challenge will fail like last one. I'll wait till a few days in to decide of I'm going to participate this time.
I understand your point. I think the challenges failed, because people didn't get a reward and there was no communication before the challenge about changing the rewards.

I'm gonna participate in the challenge, but only because I had an idea because of this :D I'm starting my franchise over, and I didn't know what to do with it. This challenge came up and I had an idea of what I'm gonna make, so already have all the primates (except the guests 😂 😂 ) now I only need to build the enclosures :D

Last edited:
How do you know about the next challenge? In my menu there still is the last challenge with 0 minutes. And in the main menu there it says "no community challenge".
Also I would like to know where you can see about those "bigger" rewards than some CC for each of your mini-goals.

Made my day 🤣😂🤣

How do you know about the next challenge? In my menu there still is the last challenge with 0 minutes. And in the main menu there it says "no community challenge".
Also I would like to know where you can see about those "bigger" rewards than some CC for each of your mini-goals.

check this link and scroll down a bit.. :)

I believe this one may succeed, we only need to breed animals, nothing about releasing them nor searching the right one to release. Fingers crossed we will make it!

...and why would people in advance know about the reward being an albino last time?
We were told about it by Jens Erik in this thread:

I would expect the final prize to be another albino or maybe just a gold medal animal, unless they changed their minds in that time

I believe shirandhak asks why there is no in-game info about the animals. When you go to the community challenge tab there are only CC listed as the rewards, even below chart showing if you are in top 10% players have no info about animals. Not everyone reads forum posts, they just play the game - and the game doesn't seem to communicate quite well

I believe shirandhak asks why there is no in-game info about the animals. When you go to the community challenge tab there are only CC listed as the rewards, even below chart showing if you are in top 10% players have no info about animals. Not everyone reads forum posts, they just play the game - and the game doesn't seem to communicate quite well

I agree completely. I think that is why it failed last week.

Top Bottom