Community goals impossible of engaging currently give up participating for good

o7 Cmdr's the current comunity goals in Drevlyada are disgraceful not possible participate because even today around 30 players in supercruise interdicting players going to repair&reload and going out of stations never seen such an incredible desmotivation to play the game whatsoever... How this is supossed to work 3 to 5 interdictions in a row what the hell are players attacking for???? no apparent reason?? I am clean no bounty no cargo and they just want me to spend 40million in insurance why play the community goals then? What am I missing here? Or get a cheap ship and get destroyed all the time? Why I am feeling the stress of being bullied again? Rather not playing in this direction

Errr, it's a combat CG, in an anarchy system, with a PMF present (accidentally) and with major powers involved, as it's a Grom exploited system, and they've been bullying minor factions, some of which ( ;) ) have a lot of allies helping.
However, many of the allies also hate each other.
There's plenty of Archon DeLaine, Aisling Duval, Feds, anarchists, and even Grom ships in open!!!

Add in all the pure PVPers, mix well with lawless sauce, and you've got an awesome recipe for spaceship soup.

It's fairly mental around the stations, but it's not too bad out in some of the further away CZs.

Errr, it's a combat CG, in an anarchy system, with a PMF present (accidentally) and with major powers involved, as it's a Grom exploited system, and they've been bullying minor factions, some of which ( ;) ) have a lot of allies helping.
However, many of the allies also hate each other.
There's plenty of Archon DeLaine, Aisling Duval, Feds, anarchists, and even Grom ships in open!!!

Add in all the pure PVPers, mix well with lawless sauce, and you've got an awesome recipe for spaceship soup.

It's fairly mental around the stations, but it's not too bad out in some of the further away CZs.

What this guy said. If you're playing in open, this is a CG that you can definitely expect PVP in.

Errr, it's a combat CG, in an anarchy system

Elite's version of this:

giphy.gif

Various options:

Take a cheap ship (I've seen novice's out in the CZs)
Take a very tough ship (corvette etc)
Take a very fast ship (Mamba is cool, & can outrun most people, and packs a punch)
Take a hull tank & use silent running a lot
Wing up & go with friends
Join one of the groups involved.

Or solo / pvt, but you're really missing out on all the fun.

or, if you're fighting for the Namab Purple Bros, to liberate the system from oppression, you can actually go & collect bonds in nearby Rabastyane, where there's another war going on, and cash the NPB bonds in in Drevlyada. ;)
There is no re-stock / re-arm in Rabastyane though, but our services in LTT 8001 (filter station) can sort that out.

Top Bottom