Community Meeting Efteling 2019

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hayo everyone!

We as the team behind the Planet Coaster Community Meetings wish you all a Happy New Year! A new year with new meetings!

We are pleased to announce that we will be organising a new Community Meeting in Efteling in 2019! The meetings in Efteling in the past 2 years were a great success and we look forward to meet all of you again in 2019 in this wonderful theme park!

Community Meeting Efteling 2019
Saturday 6 July 2019

QplHaHN.png

Time and location
Efteling will organise Negen Pleinen Festijn (Nine Squares Festivities) during this day, which comes with longer opening times. This may lead to a busy day in the park. Opening times and events in the park are subject to change without further notice.

The organisation will once again only be the date; everyone will be responsible for their own costs such as park entrance tickets, parking, transport, overnight stay and/or food, drinks and souvenirs, and everyone will also be responsible for their own health and safety.

We look forward to meet you during the Community Meeting! Let's enjoy an awesome day together!

Let us know that you are joining the meeting
Do you want us to know that you are going to join us in the park? Then please let us know by informing Joël on the forums. If you have any questions about the Community Meeting, then please also contact Joël.

We wish you an extremely enjoyable day with the Planet Coaster community in Efteling!

The team
Rik, Robin, Ruben, Micrajo and Joël

gdt2y1s.png

Association, organisation and responsibility
This Community Meeting is not associated with Frontier Developments and Efteling. This Community Meeting will be organised by the community, not by Frontier Developments or Efteling. Frontier Developments, Efteling and the community members organising this Community Meeting do not take any responsibility for anyone who is attending this Community Meeting or events that may or may not take place during this Community Meeting.

Last edited:
Before I book anything, is there an update on meets elsewhere as well as this one? I'm only asking because if a Toverland meet happens and it's a couple of days after Efteling, I could potentially make that one too, as Toverland and Efteling are roughly an hour apart. :)

Definitely interested regardless though! :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
We currently have 22 community members that will join us for the Community Meeting in Efteling. Hooray!

There are another 21 members who have informed us that they might be joining us as well, but are currently unable to give a final yes or no.

We look forward to see you all in Efteling on Saturday 6 July 2019!

:rex::face:

hmm.. well.. let's do it. :)

Kan ik ook meteen m'n abonnement in de zomer gebruiken, dat doe ik normaal gesproken vooral in de winter. :)

Oh by the way. I just noticed that there will be a little funfair at Kaatsheuvel

Autoscooter (Dodgems)
Mini Zweef (small swinger)
Gebakkraam (Oliebollen :) )
Nougatkraam (Candy)
Suikerspin (Cotton Candy)
Churros
Draaimolen (Merry go round)
Eendjes (catch a duck)
Skeeball (game)
Pusher (game)
Grijpkranen (Lucky Cranes)
Snacks
Wipp ("Miami")
Kamelenderby (game)
Mini Cars (little cars)
Lijntrek (game)
Viskraam (Fish!)
Trampoline

For those who are interested:
At the town "Best", not far from Kaatsheuvel, will be a larger funfair that weekend.

Erm, No mr. We either take a couple of photos or we grab a random to take the pic for us. Either way, you're not getting away with avoiding the group shot this year, even if it looks weird on the photo with me sat on you so you can't escape! [big grin]

I would pay to see that

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Erm, No mr. We either take a couple of photos or we grab a random to take the pic for us. Either way, you're not getting away with avoiding the group shot this year, even if it looks weird on the photo with me sat on you so you can't escape! [big grin]

Ehhh....

I'll take that as a confirmation that you're joining us in Efteling. [squeeeeee]

You're more than welcome Nemmie, I look forward to see you again with your mind-blowing passion and enthusiasm!!! [heart]

Top Bottom