Community Meeting Efteling 2019

I'm excited cause I made the final accomodation bookings today.

So I can finally confirm that I will be with you guys at the Efteling on Saturday & Sunday, before I will visit various other Parks. Of course, as always, I could not stop myself to build a tour following the meeting. :LOL:

After the meeting, I'll visit on:

Monday: Duinrell and Drievliet (Should be easy doable in one day)
Tuesday: Walibi Holland
Wednesday: Switch the Hotel to Wavre (Belgium) and visit Walibi Belgium
Thursday: Bobbejaanland
Friday: Plopsaland
Saturday: I'll just try to stay awake and drag myself home on the trains. :ROFLMAO:

I'm excited to be able to meet all of you fantastic friends again. It will be another meet to remember, I've no doubt about it.

Many thanks again to Joël for keeping up with those meetings and also to everyone who attends with us. You guys are great!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I'm excited cause I made the final accomodation bookings today.

So I can finally confirm that I will be with you guys at the Efteling on Saturday & Sunday, before I will visit various other Parks. Of course, as always, I could not stop myself to build a tour following the meeting. :LOL:

After the meeting, I'll visit on:

Monday: Duinrell and Drievliet (Should be easy doable in one day)
Tuesday: Walibi Holland
Wednesday: Switch the Hotel to Wavre (Belgium) and visit Walibi Belgium
Thursday: Bobbejaanland
Friday: Plopsaland
Saturday: I'll just try to stay awake and drag myself home on the trains. :ROFLMAO:

I'm excited to be able to meet all of you fantastic friends again. It will be another meet to remember, I've no doubt about it.

Many thanks again to Joël for keeping up with those meetings and also to everyone who attends with us. You guys are great!
Hooray, it will be awesome to meet you again, Danny! :D

Just a quick interruption:

I'm staying at Loon op Zand, between Tilburg and Efteling (Kloosterstraat 119, 5175 PB Loon op Zand) and thought I ask if anyone may come by there on the way to the park and could pick me up somewhere in the area?

If not, no problem, I'll just take the bus. :ROFLMAO:

Greets,
Danny

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Just a quick interruption:

I'm staying at Loon op Zand, between Tilburg and Efteling (Kloosterstraat 119, 5175 PB Loon op Zand) and thought I ask if anyone may come by there on the way to the park and could pick me up somewhere in the area?

If not, no problem, I'll just take the bus. :ROFLMAO:

Greets,
Danny
I could pick you up before I arrive at the park? It would be quite early as I intend to arrive at the park around 09:00. Looks like you'll be staying only a few minutes away from the park so that's not a problem. :)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Only 10 nights until our Community Meeting in Efteling!!! I'm super excited to see everyone again, and also some (for me) new faces! :D

As far as I know this will be our biggest meeting in Efteling since we had our first meeting in 2017; we currently have 61 members who have confirmed that they are joining us in the park!

Awesome! I live in Belgium so I've thinking about joining for quite some time, but I've already got Phantasialand and Disneyland Paris planned this summer, maybe next time.

Have fun everyone!

we currently have 61 members who have confirmed that they are joining us in the park!
Efteling in 10 days from now:

Efteling is large and has high capacitys. Thats one of the best things of the park, even at crowded days, queues are not too long because people are spread over a wide area. This makes a visit even in the main summer season very comfortable in comparison to other/smaller european parks where you, if you are unlucky, can have 2-3 hours wait times.

My worst experience was at a national holiday at Port Aventura, which is also quite large, but was absolutely overcrowded and the staff there is not really known for fast operation. Dragon Khan and Shambhala had 4+ hours wait times... it was horrible... ^^

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey, I JUST joined this forum, but I've been playing Planet Coaster for a while and I'm going to be at the Efteling July 5 & 6! Fun coincidence! The Efteling is such a fantastic place!
Efteling is indeed a fantastic park!

Look for a group of enthusiastic people (some will be wearing Planet Coaster T-shirts) in front of the entrance around 09:30 - 10:00 AM. We will enter the park at 10:00 AM. You're welcome to join us. :)

AndyC1

A
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! Looking forward to riding some favourites from last year, and some that I missed too, nice to see The Bob is running again! Weather looks great, perhaps a little cooler than last year but that's probably a good thing. Will see you all sometime before 10 at the usual spot.

Cheers

Andy

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! Looking forward to riding some favourites from last year, and some that I missed too, nice to see The Bob is running again! Weather looks great, perhaps a little cooler than last year but that's probably a good thing. Will see you all sometime before 10 at the usual spot.

Cheers

Andy
Great to hear that! See you tomorrow in Efteling, Andy 😃

Top Bottom