Community Meeting Efteling 2020 | CANCELLED

Joƫl

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks for sharing both videos! Great to see those magnificent parks from birds view, with all their beautiful Spring decorations, especially now that they are closed. ā¤ļø

I haven't visted Efteling since I was about 5 (23 years ago!), and I really want to get back there at some point.Europa Park is definitely high up on my list too.
Those drone videos are incredible. I hope a lot of theme parks can do something similar šŸ¤ž

Joƫl

Volunteer Moderator
Community Meeting Efteling and Toverland CANCELLED

Dear coaster friends,

In the past few months and in the foreseeable future, the world has been and will be in the grip of a virus called Covid-19, also known as the coronavirus. Governments and authorities all over the world have taken precautions and have set rules in order to protect all of the wonderful people on this planet against this virus. These precautions are in place in order to minimise the chance of spreading the virus as much as possible, and in order to protect the health and safety of everyone. One of these precautions is to not allow any events, as events are gatherings of many people, which leads to an increased risk of spreading this terrible virus.

With this in mind, and in accordance with the regulations from the Dutch government and safety region authorities as announced on 21 April 2020, which will be in effect until 1 September 2020, we as the team behind the Community Meeting organisation have decided to cancel the upcoming Community Meetings in Efteling and Toverland.

As such, both the Community Meeting in Efteling that we had planned for Saturday 11 July 2020 and the Community Meeting in Toverland that we had planned for Sunday 12 July 2020 are hereby cancelled.

It pains me to announce this to all of you wonderful members of the PlanCoFam & Planet Coaster community. However, health is more important, so it is for the best to not go through with these meetings. I was looking forward to these meetings, as they are among the best days of my life, for they are fantastic opportunities to meet with fellow players and passionate members of the community, some of who I consider my personal friends.

That having said, I think it would be great to still organise something on Saturday 11 July 2020. Perhaps a movie night as was recently organised by Frontier, or maybe other online activities that members can participate in. You're welcome to share your ideas for online community activities in this thread. :)

We wonā€™t be planning any more meet-ups for now, until the situation with the Covid-19 virus has been resolved.

Please stay safe and healthy! ā¤

Joƫl

gdt2y1s.png

That's so sad to hear, but totally understandable and necessary. A cancelled trip isn't really a disaster when put in light with what's going on in the world and the trials and trauma so many people have endured.

So keep your spirits up lovely Planfam. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Stay strong. And think about how when we do all finally meet up, it will be so much more joyful and special.
šŸ˜šŸ’œ

Top Bottom