Community Meeting in London – Friday 8th of March

31849936987_3ed8964cf5_c.jpg

NOTICE: Community Meeting in London – Friday 8th of March

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[video=youtube;vzm03bGMRHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzm03bGMRHs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Tom​

Last edited:
This is a wonderful idea.
If only I could attend.

I hope you all will have a great day and take a lot of pictures that are allowed to be shared. :)

Sorry to hear you can't attend this one - hoping if a lot of people come along, we'll be able to organise more in the future! :)

I promise I will get lots of pictures so it feels just like you were with us!

That's a great initiative.
Unfortunately I will not be able to come myself for medical reasons but I wish all of you a wonderful day and hope you get a good amount of people to come to the community meeting.

That's a great initiative.
Unfortunately I will not be able to come myself for medical reasons but I wish all of you a wonderful day and hope you get a good amount of people to come to the community meeting.

Ah Lora - sorry to hear this! Will get tons of photos so it feels like you are with us. We'll be thinking of you!

Last edited:
Hopefully will see you there! Go ahead and sign up if you haven't already, and if circumstances change, I can always remove you later. :)

Signed up not too long ago, I looking forward to seeing everyone at this event!

Glad to hear it mate!

I've not been to The Natural History Museum in ages!

Well, you know, if you wanted to come along... I think this next update might sell it!

BIG UPDATE FOR YOU ALL R.E. THE MEETUP.

I am now delighted to share that from 1:30pm - 2:30pm, our group will be receiving a talk from one of the Scientists who works behind the scenes at the Natural History Museum! The talk is a light hearted chat themed around Jurassic Park - and is something which doesn't happen too frequently, so it's a wonderful opportunity to not only visit the museum, but you access a real special experience too.

I also have updated the freebies I'm bringing down on the day... ;)

UPDATE: Anyone who comes on the day will now also be getting a goodybag. :)

If you have signed up, you will receive an E-Mail next week to confirm you are coming and to provide final details on the meet.

I am so so so so so gutted that I can't get down (already booked in for Elite Community Meet so no money and no "time off" left). Next one for sure in Cardiff, right?! there's a great museum!! :D TAKE PICTURES

ANYONE COMING: Make sure to check your E-Mail spam folder for updates. Final details on Friday's meetup have been sent so please check for them.

Yesterday was AMAZING. Thank you so much to everyone who came!

[video=youtube;vzm03bGMRHs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzm03bGMRHs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Top Bottom