NOTICE: Community Meeting Phantasialand 2018

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
:misselly:

Hello again, members of the Planet Coaster community : )

This week we announced the Community Meeting Efteling 2018 and today I am pleased to announce another meeting for 2018.

Community Meeting Phantasialand 2018
Saturday 23 June 2018

:coaster1:

Time and location
We plan to meet everyone around 09:30 AM, after which we will enter the park at 10:00 AM. The park will be open until 6:00 PM local time (CEST). The location where we will meet before entering the park will be determined on a later date. We will post more information as soon as it becomes available, so keep an eye on this thread (you can subscribe to it and enable notifications). We have yet to pick one of the entrances of Phantasialand to meet each other. If it seems more practical, we might decide to meet on a location in the park instead.

Please keep in mind that it might be a busy day in the park, depending on events and weather conditions. Opening times and events in the park are subject to change without further notice.

The organisation will once again only be the date; everyone will be responsible for their own costs such as park entrance tickets, parking, transport, overnight stay and/or food, drinks and souvenirs, and everyone will also be responsible for their own health and safety.

We look forward to meet you during the Community Meeting! Let's enjoy an awesome day together!

:captlockjaw:

Let us know that you are joining the meeting
Do you want us to know that you are going to join us in the park? Then please let us know by informing Joël on the forums. If you have any questions about the Community Meeting, then please also contact Joël.

Click here to send Joël a PM.

We wish you an extremely enjoyable day with the Planet Coaster community in Phantasialand!

The team
Rik, Robin, Micrajo and Joël

:amelie:

Location of Phantasialand
Berggeiststraße 31-41
50321 Brühl
Germany

Association, organisation and responsibility
This Community Meeting is not associated with Frontier Developments and Phantasialand. This Community Meeting will be organised by the community, not by Frontier Developments or Phantasialand. Frontier Developments, Phantasialand and the community members organising this Community Meeting do not take any responsibility for anyone who is attending this Community Meeting or events that may or may not take place during this Community Meeting.

Update 19-06-2018: new times for the start of the meeting in Phantasialand.

Last edited:
A community meeting at Phantasialand? Wow thats awesome! Can´t wait to see how you like this park and have some rides with ya [big grin]

Hey there, sadly, at 23rd of june, I´ve already planned a visit at Toverland to check out the new Theme Areas. I will check if it´s possible for me and my girlfriend to switch Toverland to Friday or Sunday. If we can, we will be glad to join in on the meeting. Phantasialand is one of my alltime favorite Themeparks in Europe and since the Opening of Klugheim, the Park has a really top place in our hearts.

Hope we can join here. As soon as i know how we can handle it, I check back in here. Efteling last year was great with all of you, so I really want to have this experience again. [heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey there, sadly, at 23rd of june, I´ve already planned a visit at Toverland to check out the new Theme Areas. I will check if it´s possible for me and my girlfriend to switch Toverland to Friday or Sunday. If we can, we will be glad to join in on the meeting. Phantasialand is one of my alltime favorite Themeparks in Europe and since the Opening of Klugheim, the Park has a really top place in our hearts.

Hope we can join here. As soon as i know how we can handle it, I check back in here. Efteling last year was great with all of you, so I really want to have this experience again. [heart]

That would be awesome! I look forward to meet you and everyone else again! [big grin]

For anyone in Germany who receive the advertising package fom the "Deutsche Post" called "Einkauf Aktuell". Check the current issue from today (19.05.2018). There's a coupon for Phantasialand on the frontpage, which give you a discount of 15€ on each ticket. You can buy up to 4 tickets and the coupon is valid 'til August 31th. So a good chance to buy your tickets for the meeting cheaper.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Good day everyone! Today it's just 1 month until the Community Meeting at Phantasialand. If you are going to join us and haven't already informed me about it, then please let me know that you are coming! :)

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. Frontier won't be able to join us in Phantasialand, but they will join us in Efteling on July 14th, 2018.

Last edited:
Good day everyone! Today it's just 1 month until the Community Meeting at Phantasialand. If you are going to join us and haven't already informed me about it, then please let me know that you are coming! :)

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. Frontier won't be able to join us in Phantasialand, but they will join us in Efteling on July 14th, 2018.

I think Frontier should one day visit either Phantasialand or Europapark :D Both of them are a completely different Flavor to the British Parks :) (Yes Efteling is as well, but Phantasialand and Europapark are pretty different to Efteling.)

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
I think Frontier should one day visit either Phantasialand or Europapark :D Both of them are a completely different Flavor to the British Parks :) (Yes Efteling is as well, but Phantasialand and Europapark are pretty different to Efteling.)

Yes, that is a great idea! :D Personally, I haven't visited Europa Park yet, but I have heard great stories about it. Too bad that my budget is limited.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind to visit some of the best British theme parks.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
On Saturday June 23rd our first community meeting in Phantasialand will take place. We are looking forward to meeting you (again) and we have more information about how we are going to start this day.

Phantasialand is a theme park which has a total of three different entrances. We meet upcoming Saturday at 09:30 AM at the main entrance of Phantasialand. This is also the entrance where you can buy your entrance ticket. From the parking lot it is possible to use the tunnel to walk through the park. See the yellow lines for the route.

When you already have your park ticket you're able to use one of the other entrances from the parking lots (green and red). Follow the black route through the park.

n3bDAM3.jpg

The location where we will meet before entering the park will be around the carousel near the main entrance, inside the park. We plan to meet everyone around 09:30 AM, after which we will enter the park at 10:00 AM. The park will be open until 6:00 PM local time (CEST).

9ioe6ku.png

If you have any questions, or if you want us to know that you are joining the meeting in Phantasialand, then please let me know through either a reply in this thread or by PM.

We look forward to have a wonderful day together in Phantasialand! :)

Unfortunately, we have less beautiful news, so I prefer to visit dear relatives again, which is more important to me . Looks like I could see you all at GamesCom at the earliest. Hope you understand. [sad]

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom