Community Park BETA.

This is a announcement to present/new members of the steam group "Planet Coaster Community".

Soon after Alpha 3 we will be holding a beta week for our community park project. This will not involve any creating as such within the game, but will focus on its community features, the steam workshop and our external voting page which are all vital processes to ensure our project runs to the standard we are aiming for. We are looking for people who have some time on their hands throughout the week, just half an hour a night would help. Unfortunately we do need to have some restrictions such as age, language and membership to the group. This is only to ensure the easiest transition from the week of testing to the release of the project. You can find all this information and how to apply from the links below.

To anyone interested, please visit our steam group discussion board here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PlanetCoasterCommunity/discussions/7/

For anyone who doesn't know what this project is about, see here:

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/8927-Something-big-is-coming/

Also I want to stress this is not advertising as such... It is a form of it, but it is for our community here, just another thing to enhance our time playing the game with each other. For a final point I must stress this is not a collaboration with Frontier or any other group. This is a project that involves members in our steam group simply playing Planet Coaster. Frontier has absolutely nothing to do with this, other than us using their very well crafted Planet Coaster Game. This is a community activity for anyone who plays Planet Coaster, so join now and don't miss the fun!

hWjZhKC.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I wish I could but I dont have alpha access, hopefully I can join in with the beta though! [happy]

They better not give Beta Acces to Pre-Orders after just giving them basically full price of the game on top of the Pre-Order Price........

I'll be super mad and be demanding a refund of the Alpha $45 fee because they expressed ONLY ALPHA PURCHASERS up to August 25th wil have Beta Access. I invested my last amount of funds for the month when not wise to make sure I had Beta Access.......

Last edited:
theres early bird and theres thrillseeker edition. thrillseeker is just only the beta, if you got early bird then you paid for alpha access AND beta access, thats why you have been able to play it already... the beta will probably only last a few weeks its not a big deal

Last edited:
they expressed ONLY ALPHA PURCHASERS up to August 25th wil have Beta Access.

When did they say that? Also I wouldnt worry, noone knows when the beta will start or even how long it will run for. Alpha adopters really have had a lot and still will have a lot more time as the game progresses until beta.

especially with the awesome blueprint feature coming in alpha 3! [up][up] and of course this steam community park!! [yesnod]

The park will be amazing :) We need as much people as possible on board with this, so anyone reading please join! Lets make a park that will forever hold the award for best park ever!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this turns out! I can't wait to see what people come up with... Myself included [big grin]

I didn't really understand the thread. Maybe of my English. But what are planning right now?

A few people building one park or what?

And how exactly goes this? One player starts! Then make save game to cloud and next player download it and make next save game to cloud. Or all at the same time?

Your on the right tracks with what you are saying, but its more simpler than that :)

And how exactly goes this? One player starts! Then make save game to cloud and next player download it and make next save game to cloud. Or all at the same time?

Sort of [tongue] You'll find out more once alpha 3 has been released and we do the trial run "beta" that 007 posted about [big grin]

Applications have rolled in today for the Community Park BETA. Join the group and apply to secure your position!

Top Bottom