Competition - Dinosaur Royale

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings park owners!

To celebrate the launch of the new Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu campaign expansion we have an exciting new competition to get your creative minds flowing! Introducing 'Dinosaur Royale!'

JWE_comp_image_dinosaur_royale_Forum.png

To further the goal of science in learning more about our genetically created species, we want you to create a 'Last Dinosaur Standing' arena or test for your park and pit six dinosaurs (please name them appropriately) against each other to see which will earn the crown. How you go about that is up to you, whether you want to create a vicious battle arena, a deadly gauntlet where herbivores have to outrun various carnivores (or vice versa, life finds a way...), a people-eating challenge or a race to see who will reach the finish line first; we're eager to see what creative ideas you can come up with!

To submit your entries you will need to submit no less than 3 screenshots (but no more than 6) OR one YouTube video that is no longer than 5 minutes in length. The screenshots should show the progress of the challenge and must at least include a screenshot of the contestants (you can edit this into one image if you wish), an overview of the challenge arena/gauntlet/track and a screenshot of the winner. The video can show the progress of the arena or challenge with the winner at the end, and the names of the dinosaurs. All contestant dinosaurs must be named (so be creative and appropriate!) but they can be any species, or even all the same species.

Rules

• All six contestant dinosaurs must be named and their names shown in the initial screenshot/opening to the video.
  • Your dinosaurs must compete in a challenge of your choosing but where only one can be crowned the winner.
  • You must submit your entries to community@frontier.co.uk by 11PM UTC Wednesday 12 December 2018 with the subject line 'Dinosaur Royale Competition'.
  • You may only use Jurassic World Evolution music in your videos
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified (this includes naughty dinosaur names);
  • All entries must abide by the Jurassic World Evolution EULA and ToS;
  • All entries must abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions

Prizes

• A digital copy of Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu on a platform of your choice.
  • Signed Poster
  • Ian Malcom Funko Pop figure
  • A Jurassic World Evolution Pin badge

We will announce the winner on the 14th of December. We look forward to your creations! If you have any questions about the competition please let us know in the comments.

Battle Arena

j610dtg8j5t11.png

Since I know the PC crowd dominates on the screenshot game (and rightly so, some of your pics are amazing,) I know my crappy console screenshots will have no chance, but I figured I would toss this up here anyways. Put it together with my kid, had a blast having big Battle Royales, gets pretty crazy.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Since I know the PC crowd dominates on the screenshot game (and rightly so, some of your pics are amazing,) I know my crappy console screenshots will have no chance, but I figured I would toss this up here anyways. Put it together with my kid, had a blast having big Battle Royales, gets pretty crazy.

The competition is based on the challenges rather than the screenshots. If you have a great challenge idea you still have a good chance of doing well in the competition even if you don't think your screenshot game is the best of the best.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom