Competition - Star of the Show!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone,

It's time to research and upgrade those creative genes because we have a new competition to celebrate the holiday season!

JWE_comp_star_of_the_show.jpg

We all have highly rated celebrity dinosaurs in our park who completely steal the show and that guests just can't get enough of. The time has come to make that island star a true global celebrity! Get your marketing department ready – it’s promotion time!

To take part in this competition we want you to do the following:
  • Create a promotional poster for your best rated/favourite dinosaur!
    Accepted formats are JPEG, PNG, or GIF.
  • Submit your entry to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line 'Star of the Show'.
  • Entries must be submitted by 4PM UTC on January 8th, 2019.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified (this includes naughty dinosaur names).
  • All entries must abide by the Jurassic World Evolution EULA and ToS;
  • You agree to follow the competition terms and conditions which can be found here.

We'll pick one winner to receive:
  • A digital copy of Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu on a platform of your choice.
  • A poster signed by the Jurassic World Evolution Team
  • A Jurassic World Evolution pin badge

We look forward to seeing all of your entries in the New Year!

Interesting one. Curious this pops up right when I'm just starting to learn some PS graphic design, I might try something this holidays.

Is there any specific size required/limited?

Where to put entries?

Don't forget this ends on Tuesday. So get your entries in!

Ive commented/pic of my loving toast the carno on the facebook page idk if that counts or i have to put the pic here because i am new to this forum stuff and also im a good sport because i had enough money left over to get secrets of dr wu dlc so if i win knowing that its a 1% chance with many wonderful particapants im willing to give that code away to someone who wants it more thank you for this game im taking the jurassic challenge on isla tacaño tornadoes is nice enough to destroy nothing :D

Ive commented/pic of my loving toast the carno on the facebook page idk if that counts or i have to put the pic here because i am new to this forum stuff and also im a good sport because i had enough money left over to get secrets of dr wu dlc so if i win knowing that its a 1% chance with many wonderful particapants im willing to give that code away to someone who wants it more thank you for this game im taking the jurassic challenge on isla tacaño tornadoes is nice enough to destroy nothing :D

Submit your entry to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line 'Star of the Show'.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
And that's the Star of the Show competition closed! Thank you everyone for your entries! We'll be going through them and announcing a winner very soon!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom