Competition: Studios Stunt Show!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Kk50lCq.jpg

60-SECOND TRIGGERED ANIMATED SHOW. CONTAINED IN A BLUEPRINT
Hello coaster friends,

To celebrate the release of the new Studios Pack, we're excited to jump on to the Big Screen Tour and head off to see some amazing and mind-blowing animatronic stunt shows! As you know, the Studios Pack is filled to the brim with Planco actors giving you DRAMA, SUSPENSE, and ACTION! We're asking you to create your best, triggered stunt show that would blow any crowd away!

Starts: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 5PM BST
Ends: Monday, April 16, 2018 at 4PM BST
Top 10 announcement: Wednesday, April 18 during the 7PM BST livestream.

PRIZE: The entire top 10 will receive a special signed poster and some other goodies!

Here’s what to do:
Create a blueprint of a stunt show using the animatronics of the Studios Pack as well as any other epic special effects you can find. Build a stage, think about your surroundings, get creative! Upload your stunt show to our Steam Workshop and email the link to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line "Studios Stunt Show".

Rules:
  • Your show must contain official Planco stunt animatronics.
  • You can submit blueprints or, if you want to use more pieces, submit a park file.
  • Your stunt show shouldn't be longer that 1 minute total run time.
  • Your stunt show cannot feature any copyrighted materials.
  • Your stunt show will only be considered if you’ve submitted the link to community@frontier.co.uk.
  • You are limited to one entry per person.

Have fun!
<3 Bo

Terms and Conditions:

• You only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line: Studios Stunt Show
  • Submissions have to follow the rules as set out above.
  • All entries must be submitted by Monday, April 16, 2018 at 4PM BST.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff and the top 10 will be chosen based on creativity, fun, and originality.
  • The winners will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winners have 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

This contest does seem like it would be a lot of fun. I will have to come up with something good.

Last edited:
Wow i love stunt shows and will definitely try to make one,maybe western themed.[yesnod]I'm in. Great contest[wink][up][up][up][big grin][haha]

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hiya! Because of the office move we currently can't do livestreams, therefore the top 10 announcement is on hold until we can come back online! Sorry about the inconvenience, but if you wanted to submit anything else, you're definitely allowed to do that :)!

See you soon!
<3
Bo

I confess I do not always watch the streams. ;) But also I am deaf, and it is not always subtitled.

But I digress, I hope the move will go good and the new location will be up to par for your shenanigans!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Here’s the livestream of Wednesday April the 25th of 2018.

[video=youtube_share;QPC9qPmacEk]https://youtu.be/QPC9qPmacEk[/video]

thanks Joël [up] funny LotR reference with the mini-Bo!

Pro-tip for Bo, you should tell your video guys to look into the Mevo camera, its really nice for live streaming!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom