PvP Competitive Exploration?!?!

xzbn8Ex.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZr...0dafuqmn422goegpqngpw03c010c.1548737971036552

DeathDingo is the best explorer in the galaxy.

No-one can match him in skill.

2jh5NtN.png

Last edited:
And people wonder why I keep posting Admiral Ackbar memes if people offer free void opals, Anacondas at Hutton or free exploration sights :D

Deleted member 115407

D
lol - who sees a message like that and then runs off to investigate?

fe7f4q.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I'd have to warn you, CMDR, that blocking can only happen once you have instanced with the CMDR in question.

May I suggest winging up with him, and showing him your SRV paint job, on a planet surface?

Z0.

Thank you very much for your concern, but you are mistaken.

You can block any player from the main menu. Don't even have to be logged into the actual game to do it.

Last edited:
Instead of begging for some meaningful pvp by trolling, help me get the message to FD to spend resources and time to finally create an ingame way to fully enjoy the professions of criminal and police without this useless drama.

Do so by supporting or discussing/sharing ideas, I already created the thread in the request sub.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/475061-Police-bounty-hunting-gameplay-enhancements

CMDR.

I wholeheartedly support your proposal, but this is Fdev. I've long since given up on proposal's, and supporting them; to fdev. You are naive to think your proposal will ever gain momentum, regardless of its excellency.

Soon you'll be making dank posts like this, just like I.

-We had Open Powerplay, which either: isn't making progress, or isn't happening at all.
Combat logging has existed since release.
-All PvP proposal's, regardless if decent, are brigaded, and ignored with a rabid and toxic efficiency.
-And people will block if you kill them, rather than git gud, build their ship not out of cardboard from Coriolis suggestion's, and learn how to actually play the game.... In Open Mode.

The game is a safe space for victim's.
And competitive exploration does its bit to make Open just that more "dangerous", since Fdev can't do it.

This is nay a troll thread, I assure you.

Happy hunting, CMDR.
Distant Ganks is on track to 5,000 kills!!!

Z0, Z0.

Guest 161958

G
CMDR.

I wholeheartedly support your proposal, but this is Fdev. I've long since given up on proposal's, and supporting them; to fdev. You are naive to think your proposal will ever gain momentum, regardless of its excellency.

Soon you'll be making dank posts like this, just like I.

-We had Open Powerplay, which either: isn't making progress, or isn't happening at all.
Combat logging has existed since release.
-All PvP proposal's, regardless if decent, are brigaded, and ignored with a rabid and toxic efficiency.
-And people will block if you kill them, rather than git gud, build their ship not out of cardboard from Coriolis suggestion's, and learn how to actually play the game.... In Open Mode.

The game is a safe space for victim's.
And competitive exploration does its bit to make Open just that more "dangerous", since Fdev can't do it.

This is nay a troll thread, I assure you.

Happy hunting, CMDR.
Distant Ganks is on track to 5,000 kills!!!

Z0, Z0.

Like your imaginary leader you have no pitch, no yaw. Just roll.

With the new updates and added features/mechanics FD can make it happen, but if you show that you take pleasure in harassing, stay sure that rabid efficiency you mentioned is just going to skyrocket on FD behalf.

"Imaginary leader," you say....

Oh yeah, the imaginary leader with several hundred devoted follower's, that praise and reference him with a completely new salute.

Also his Overlordship has over 130 people in his Discord server, and had one of the biggest community driven PvP events in the game, to date...

That imaginary leader....?
Ooohhh, you must be talking about yourself, since I've never seen you do PvP, or even be in Open, let alone seen your name anywhere.

Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0

Guest 161958

G
"Imaginary leader," you say....

Oh yeah, the imaginary leader with several hundred devoted follower's, that praise and reference him with a completely new salute.

Also his Overlordship has over 130 people in his Discord server, and had one of the biggest community driven PvP events in the game, to date...

That imaginary leader....?
Ooohhh, you must be talking about yourself, since I've never seen you do PvP, or even be in Open, let alone seen your name anywhere.

Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0Z0

stirred you up didn't I :D

Imaginary because there are no mechanics ingame to promote someone as a leader apart from player bgs and squadrons. If a null by name and nature faction/squadron starts to get control over many systems rather than frail ship kills, then I might consider it a deed and start to even notice this fantasy you have.

Here is my suggestion, take it. Create big squadrons to support a massive faction which rivals powers and then I will edit the post and delete imaginary.

Until then it will always be all in your heads.
With your petty kills you are as worthy of respect as an npc who tries to kill me for defection. Hardly worth my opposition.

A real galactic vampire overlord (ppffff.....) should have more than 130 followers on social networks you know, just sayin'.

-And people will block if you kill them,

See, that's where you're wrong, my dear Swizzy.

People will not block you for killing them, they will block you for annoying them and wasting their time.

This may be a generational issue. At some point in your life, you'll notice that your time becomes too valuable for having to spend it reading chat spam from annoying kids in your videogames.

Luckily, the game provides a very simple solution for that.
6wcf11S.jpg

So, don't be that annoying videogame kid, and you don't get blocked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom