Newcomer / Intro COMPLETE noob here, any vet's wanna stop by and keep me from killing myself?

I'm suuuuper stoked. I've spent the better part of 6 months assembling a bad ass rig that can run ED on VR, with a full hotas. I'm finally there! I learned about this game from a youtuber (upisnotjump) and was immediately all in... BUT I was careful to not learn anything about the game as much as I could, I wanted it to be a totally "from fresh" experience. So I got all set up, turned on my stream, and dove into the menus setting up keybindings. boy, what a bear. I've now gone through a few tutorials, and I'm about ready to strike out as a fresh faced commander, and expect I'm about to realize I'm still woefully under-prepared.

So, if any vets wanna stop by my stream and hold my hand a bit, your assistance is appreciated! my twitch handle is healerdan, as is my in-game (I think) and if this is MMO, I'll be out in the void in about an hour (12:30 - 1p central time)

You might want to play in solo or private group mode, if for nothing else than avoiding stream-sniping. Won't learn much if you get constantly destroyed.

Top Bottom