Conflict Zones

I'm running into the problem that battles in CZs seem to go on forever. I had one low intensity CZ where I got 6 kills and fought numerous fights, so many that I had to stop and make more ammo (never had to do that before) but the progress bar was only at 20% or so for green, and 0% for red. Doesn't seem right, and hadn't seen the likes of it before this update.

The progress bars for me are now disappearing completely after a few minutes, leading to neverending fighting. I'm going to the bug tracker to have a look.

Yesterday I didn't get progress bars either. I don't remember if they appeared at all, or just went away after a while. Definitely buggy.

Additionally no combat bonds are issued for kills. I tried it both with an active massacre mission and without, no bonds issued in either case.

I too had the problem with status bars disappearing. That conflict seemed to go on forever before I finally gave up and left. But I did receive combat bonds for each of my kills. Later on, though, things reverted to normal. I had a progress bar that moved appropriately, and when it was time, we won the battle. Maybe they fixed it.

I too had the problem with status bars disappearing. That conflict seemed to go on forever before I finally gave up and left. But I did receive combat bonds for each of my kills. Later on, though, things reverted to normal. I had a progress bar that moved appropriately, and when it was time, we won the battle. Maybe they fixed it.
I was playing just now, and the battle went on forever. Both alone and while in a wing.

One thing got fixed however. The previous few days we noticed that it's possible to have a wing slaughter mission and a personal one running at the same time, with destroyed ships counting for both. That was fixed, but not perfectly. Now the personal slaughter counter had to get full before the wing kills started getting counted. It should definitely be the other way around.

We are a player faction that uses the BGS daily. We just equalized with an NPC faction in LTT 4337 & we cannot afford to have a buggy War & risk losing our station & the system. How will this be addressed???

Despite a bug fix today to fix bugs from the bug fix yesterday ( me!) the Conflict Zone problem persists. There is not progress bar at all, and the conflict simply doesn't end. I fought for 30 in a medium zone, getting into so many fights that I had to create ammo three times (!) and got over 750,000 CR in combat bonds. I have no idea how many kills that equated to, but it was a bunch. That fight should have ended with my side victorious, but now I don't know what credit we got. This is crap!

A couple tips for those affected by this:
  • Submitted Combat Bonds still count to winning the war, once you claim them at the station
  • USS Scenarios also count to winning the war; usually they are distress calls.
  • Last I checked, missions still count to resolving wars.

Can confirm 100%. If this in any way has an influence on war outcomes, all war and civil war states should be frozen / resetted to the state before yesterday and only released again after a definite bug fix. What a mess.

just an update - we did wing massacres last evening & only the low CZ gave us a Battle Won - the medium & high CZs were never ending but allowed us to get bonds & massacre kills - we won the 1st day

Moreover the system I'm currently in has no change of the war state since yesterday. So either the bonds didn't count or BGS tick is delayed today for at least some hours.

It gets weirder even.

Today I joined a friend of mine who had gotten involved in a civil war between a Federal aligned Labour party and a League at Drevlyada. I could accept missions there normally, and indeed took a wing massacre mission to help him out.

When I went to join him in a combat zone, I couldn't actually see any. When he turned on a wing beacon, I could drop in where he was, and fight in the war... which for me didn't exist. A third friend joined in, and the situation was the same for her. She could fight in the war with us, but only by following a wing beacon into the combat zones which were only there for one of us.

Now, these combat zones actually worked correctly. The progress bars were there and they could be won and lost.... only there's was nothing about a state of war between the fighting parties on the system information panel, nor were the two sides locked on the same influence.

What the actual intercourse?

Top Bottom