Congratulations, Fuel Rats on your 70,000th Rescue!

Ravenov is the only Fuel Rat I've ever had the pleasure of seeing, and I rate 10/10 would risk life to be rescued by again.

Thwarptide

Banned
Not surprising that when I read some of the rescue reports that many are from noobs who do not do the tutorials and stay in pilots federation turf and ran as far as they could.
Somehow they knew about fuel rats before everything else, wasting their time when it would have been easier to blow themselves up.
AND FUEL RATS DON'T COMPLAIN. (I'd have left em there)

Not surprising that when I read some of the rescue reports that many are from noobs who do not do the tutorials and stay in pilots federation turf and ran as far as they could.
Somehow they knew about fuel rats before everything else, wasting their time when it would have been easier to blow themselves up.
AND FUEL RATS DON'T COMPLAIN. (I'd have left em there)
Being rescued by the Fuel Rats is fun emergent gameplay. Rescuing people as a Fuel Rat is fun emergent gameplay. It's a win win as far as I can see. But hey, if people have better things to do with their time than fun emergent gameplay then yeah, sure, click self destruct and go get on with it.

Last edited:
I had rescue from Pencil Nebula to bubble in a short range (two jumps per tank) Chieftain, after discharging weapons too close to the only station in the area <cough>, my only Fuel Rat red alert to date. Not all that far in the grand scheme, maybe but still an epic rescue from my point of view. In short, if you need propellant, these rodents rock.

Oh I pirated this recently

buck20200517225827_1.jpg

Top Bottom