Notice Connection Issues - Saturday 18 January

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hello Commanders,

Thank you for your patience while we investigate this evening's connection issues.

We have identified a possible cause and have taken actions to improve the service for players, resulting in a large number of commanders being able to access the game once again.

We are aware that there are a few on-going issues with access to the Horizons Season Pass and missing ARX. The team are continuing to investigate these issue and believe they should be resolved shortly.

However, should you be experiencing any issues linked to the above and find that they are not resolved within the next few hours, please contact our Customer Support Team here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Hello Commanders,

Thank you for your patience while we investigate this evening's connection issues.

We have identified a possible cause and have taken actions to improve the service for players, resulting in a large number of commanders being able to access the game once again.

We are aware that there are a few on-going issues with access to the Horizons Season Pass and missing ARX. The team are continuing to investigate these issue and believe they should be resolved shortly.

However, should you be experiencing any issues linked to the above and find that they are not resolved within the next few hours, please contact our Customer Support Team here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php
Thanks, Paige! And the team, too :)

I am still unable to log in, the game says invalid credentials when i attempt.
I just bought the game today, been wanting to play for years. bought a new graphics card thats up to the challenge. Now almost 5 hrs after purchase, I have still not been able to play for a single minute. any idea on a timetable for when i might get to play?

I am still unable to log in, the game says invalid credentials when i attempt.
I just bought the game today, been wanting to play for years. bought a new graphics card thats up to the challenge. Now almost 5 hrs after purchase, I have still not been able to play for a single minute. any idea on a timetable for when i might get to play?

Seems like as fitting an introduction to Elite Dangerous as any.

Just goes to show how precious time is. I was going to go on the lash tonight so it's a double whammy.
Don't mean nothing man. Not a thing.

I wonder if this is any relation to a couple of undersea cables breaking in the Atlantic yesterday. Traffic was being re-routed all over the place, mainly for Southern and Western Africa but it had a knock effect on other routes which had to take up the load - no idea what or how far though. Mostly likely just a coincidence.

I wonder if this is any relation to a couple of undersea cables breaking in the Atlantic yesterday. Traffic was being re-routed all over the place, mainly for Southern and Western Africa but it had a knock effect on other routes which had to take up the load - no idea what or how far though. Mostly likely just a coincidence.
The best is to take a Dolphin or a Beluga to go check on the spot.

:)

Top Bottom