Notice Connection Issues - Saturday 18 January

Thanks for the information Paige and thank everyone investigating the issue during the weekend when they should be having their well earned rest.

Wouldn't that be a great mission to do in the future when we finally get space legs and atmospheric planets.
Lol - I thought we have that with NMS Synthesis

[QUOTE = "Paige Harvey, Beitrag: 8251534, Mitglied: 130893"]
Hallo Kommandanten,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld, während wir die Verbindungsprobleme des heutigen Abends untersuchen.

Wir haben eine mögliche Ursache identifiziert und Maßnahmen ergriffen, um den Service für die Spieler zu verbessern. Dies hat dazu geführt, dass eine große Anzahl von Kommandanten erneut auf das Spiel zugreifen kann.

Wir sind uns bewusst, dass es noch einige Probleme mit dem Zugriff auf den Horizons Season Pass und dem Fehlen von ARX gibt. Das Team untersucht dieses Problem weiterhin und ist der Ansicht, dass es in Kürze gelöst werden sollte.

Sollten Sie jedoch auf Probleme stoßen, die im Zusammenhang mit den oben genannten Problemen stehen, und feststellen, dass diese nicht innerhalb der nächsten Stunden behoben werden, wenden Sie sich bitte an unser Kundensupport-Team unter https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php
[/ZITAT]

I wonder if this is any relation to a couple of undersea cables breaking in the Atlantic yesterday. Traffic was being re-routed all over the place, mainly for Southern and Western Africa but it had a knock effect on other routes which had to take up the load - no idea what or how far though. Mostly likely just a coincidence.
Breaking or sabotaged?

Any word on what's currently happening when you launch the game on Steam?

When I started my Steam account yesterday I had to click the Steam Login, rather than the game autolaunching as usual. And at the end of my session, when I went to close everything, I noticed the launcher was sitting at "Install".

I'm now a little concerned that the next time I l try to launch my Steam account Steam will kick off the Install process instead.

Has this in fact happened to anyone?

Top Bottom