Console - Paths / Scenery questions

New to this game.. I have a couple questions regarding the console edition.

For paths, is there not a way to set 1 style for queues, and 1 style for regular paths, and have it default to those styles each time instead of every time I go to path editor, I have to find the right one..? That's pretty annoying and surely I'm not the first to bring this up since the game was launched.

For scenery, if the terrain I'm wanting to plant trees or something is not level, the scenery won't adjust accordingly. For instance.. I select a row of 5 trees and I have it on a strip of land that has a slight elevation change.. if I were to place the trees, then some of them will be floating and not attached to the ground. Am I supposed to start the scenery piece underground and do a workaround? For trees that might work, but for other objects like fountains, it wouldn't. Is there an option for scenery to automatically flatten the land or adjust the object according to slope/height of the terrain? Paths have the option to tunnel or flatten land..

Last edited:
To avoid making another thread and continue with paths.. how come crowds insist on going down the same path after a secondary has been created? I had this path seen below that was always full, so I built another next to it that attaches on the same long path as the other. However, anytime a guest came near the 2nd path, they bounced away from it like the plague. Why? I eventually deleted the troublesome path but I'm just wondering why guests don't branch off if various paths lead to the same area?

1605891176692.png

Top Bottom