Console Profile Transfers and 2022 Updates

View attachment 305236

We all know what this is...right? Right?

tumblr_n95n8pMRMA1tq4of6o1_500.gif
No... and thats the problem XD

Happy that I can transfer my CMDR to PC! A little bit sad about the Carriers though. I have well over 200 Thargoid Hearts, SAP-8 Cores, and Trinkets of Hidden Fortune aboard mine for Raxxla research purposes and I guess I have to lose all those now. Still worth it for keeping all my other progress. Thank you FDev, I know I have been very critical (and still will be when you mess up again, lol), but I can at least recognize effort when I do see it. I know sorting all this transfer details out behind closed doors probably took a decent amount of staff hours and took management away from other stuff, so for myself and the console community, thank you for taking the time to work this out for us. While we would have loved to see continued development on consoles, this transfer will be an ok compromise for at least some of the users from these platforms. Hopefully someday in the future, two or so years maybe, Fdev can reassess if Next Gen console support will be worth it, that is if the game is still being developed for at that point in time. Once again, thank you.

Top Bottom