Console Profile Transfers and 2022 Updates

Note to participants: the topic of this thread is not whether all players should or should not affect mode shared game features from modes other than Open.
E74f3svpz85Xq5y84p4na5.jpg

So in my case, couldn't I just transfer my Xbox CMDR save over to my (Epic) PC CMDR save and opt for the (according to the FAQ) deletion of my PC CMDR save to be overwritten by the Xbox save?

Most probably you can opt to transfer over a pre-existing Epic Elite account, assuming you or support do a clearsave on that account to make room for the XB save.

Hi,

if i sell all my things on the consol account, can only transfer the ammount of credits to my existing pc account?

If you dont want to wait till the full migration is available, you can still opt for the "old" style move to PC
That means all your console assets will be converted to credits, then will be moved over to a new account on PC, then the console account will be deleted.
In this process you will lose all progress on console
On PC you will get only the credits and the cosmetics...

But since you want the credits transferred to an exsisting account, you should open a support ticket and ask if they can move the credits and whatever cosmetics you have over an existing account

Hey this is going to be long but hope you can help. I transferred from ps4 to pc 2 years ago so I could enjoy it in vr…. On my ps4 account I was triple elite had a corvette fully kitted out the conda fully kitted and cutter fully kitted I was loving the game having all my fav ships and loads of cash… I transferred to pc and lost everything but my moneys…. It put me off the game that I had to do the grind again that it’s hard to even start up the game thinking here we go again…. Now seeing that your actually transferring everything… is there anyway to get my stuff like my rep and ships to bring me actually back to the game….
Thanks for reading hope you can help
I can’t be the only one in this position

is there anyway to get my stuff like my rep and ships to bring me actually back to the game….
Nope. No rep or materials. Ship value was converted to credits and were transferred to your PC account
They can however transfer to your PC account whatever cosmetics you had on PS4

Hey this is going to be long but hope you can help. I transferred from ps4 to pc 2 years ago so I could enjoy it in vr…. On my ps4 account I was triple elite had a corvette fully kitted out the conda fully kitted and cutter fully kitted I was loving the game having all my fav ships and loads of cash… I transferred to pc and lost everything but my moneys…. It put me off the game that I had to do the grind again that it’s hard to even start up the game thinking here we go again…. Now seeing that your actually transferring everything… is there anyway to get my stuff like my rep and ships to bring me actually back to the game….
Thanks for reading hope you can help
I can’t be the only one in this position
The transfer process from one platform to another effectively deleted the account on the original platform, after two years I am doubtful that there is any evidence of what you discarded to make the move much less anything they could use for the new process come September.

The transfer process from one platform to another effectively deleted the account on the original platform, after two years I am doubtful that there is any evidence of what you discarded to make the move much less anything they could use for the new process come September.
I can understand this… but the fact I spent weeks and months getting to the point I was and wanting to make it better I switched only to start again with money…. I mean money is the easiest thing to get in the game I made tons and still could. grinding out mats and getting the elite status was fun when I did it the first time but it’s kind of a 1 time experience that I won’t be going through again I haven’t got the time these days to sit at my computer for hours on end

I can understand this… but the fact I spent weeks and months getting to the point I was and wanting to make it better I switched only to start again with money…. I mean money is the easiest thing to get in the game I made tons and still could. grinding out mats and getting the elite status was fun when I did it the first time but it’s kind of a 1 time experience that I won’t be going through again I haven’t got the time these days to sit at my computer for hours on end

That's understandable.
And it's the reason why i never recommended anyone to use the old transfer method, i always recommended them to simply start over and keep the console account.

Edit: and i was smart enough to listen to my own advice and i still have my XB account while also having a Steam and an Epic account. 😇

That's understandable.
And it's the reason why i never recommended anyone to use the old transfer method, i always recommended them to simply start over and keep the console account.

Edit: and i was smart enough to listen to my own advice and i still have my XB account while also having a Steam and an Epic account. 😇
Wish I had that advice 😅 I do love the game but it’s hard to love it when your repeating a process that takes ages and already done it once 😅

Haven't been following this and (didn't receive any FDev email) so now I'm lost. Did FDev provide a specific date as yet? Or did I get suckered by internet trolls on reddit? Do we have an estimate of when this will happen based on roadmap milestones? o_O

It seemed a little vague, but sorry if this question has been asked before.
I have 30 pack hound modules and only about 20 of them are in ships. The other 10 are in storage at the station that I've called home. Will the modules that I have in storage transfer with my save, or do they need to be in a ship? I want to have everything prepped and ready by the time it's transfer time.

Can September just hurry up please!

I’ve got a shiny new gaming PC all ready and waiting and I’m itching to stretch my space legs 😂
Yeah. But there are still a good number of us CMNDRs who're still salty.

Still waiting on the console to PC transfer.

If the transfer doesn't happen before Starfield releases, EDO is going to be in the icebox on an indefinite cryogenic suspension come next year

Top Bottom