Dinosaurs Consoles getting Ankylosaurus vivid skin.

Your Feature Request / Idea
Please give console users access to this skin. I feel like this sets a horrible precedent for things to come. Make it for Charity again, it does not matter, it just needs to be available for everyone to purchase. This is not like the pre-purchase exclusive skins that everyone had the option to purchase or not. This is specifically allowing pc gamers access to something that console users can not and has nothing to do with console capabilities.

I second this. I got the bundle containing this skin, specifically for this skin, but being that I pre-ordered the game on PS4 am not able to use it. This is really uncool Frontier. In the spirit of Christmas, please re-release the skin on PS4, free for those who got snubbed by the Humble Bundle release. I'll probably give mine away to someone. Thanks for nothing guy and/or gals.

I agree with this. There is also a similar type 'issue' with the vehicle skins. I think Xbox players got a green one, steam players got an orange one and PS4 players got a red one. Personally I don't understand why they do platform or retailer specific content. Just keep it to the pre-order exclusive content.

I second this. I got the bundle containing this skin, specifically for this skin, but being that I pre-ordered the game on PS4 am not able to use it. This is really uncool Frontier. In the spirit of Christmas, please re-release the skin on PS4, free for those who got snubbed by the Humble Bundle release. I'll probably give mine away to someone. Thanks for nothing guy and/or gals.

Have you given yours away yet?

I would love it if another charity event begins in which console players get to participate. At least that way console players could get the vivid ankylosaurus skin and help a cause along the way.

Top Bottom