Constant crashing

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Mauve Adder, Taupe Cobra, Gold Cobra Heliotrope Viper, etc. Ok I made the last error up. This has been pretty common for a week now. Any ideas?
I have Odyssey but I'm doing the CG. Having trouble around the station Rix Depot. I've tried resetting router, shutting down PC, closing Steam. This has been going on for a few days now. Nearly unplayable.

We'll need more details to ascertain the issue.
Hardware
Software.
Have you been playing it OK then suddenly now it's playing up?

My hardware and software are fine to Run ED. RTX2060, 10thGen Core i7, SSD, 16G Ram, Windows 10. Yes this was all of a sudden. I've had no problems until this week. Every time I go to SC or Hyerspace (coming out) crashes. Was crashing on planets when doing Odyssey stuff. Like I said, right now I'm flying doing the CG thingy.

Also when I noticed this happening, I checked my graphics drivers and they needed to be updated. So I did so and that had no effect. Just in case anyone asks that question. I am assuming I'm the only one having this issue so it must be my side

Aye...sorry was logged in earlier but grant you I'm out in the black...no issues at all. And I'm in open as always

Based on many posts by Sally in these forums, I would expect that the crashes are "probably" going to get some level of addressed in U13, in two weeks time..

Mauve Adder, Taupe Cobra, Gold Cobra Heliotrope Viper, etc. Ok I made the last error up. This has been pretty common for a week now. Any ideas?
I have Odyssey but I'm doing the CG. Having trouble around the station Rix Depot. I've tried resetting router, shutting down PC, closing Steam. This has been going on for a few days now. Nearly unplayable.
Yup, me too. On Horizons only though and in solo mode. Just prior Odyssey was fine

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom