News Content Recap - Beyond Chapter One Livestream (18.01.2018) - Part 2 Recap

Gotta ask the question... Ed and co quite often say "there's a lot to get through and we don't have enough time" on a lot of their livestreams, so it leaves me wondering... why?

Why the time limit? Is it a YouTube thing or an FDEV livestream policy thing? Not having the time to go down to the new planet surfaces in the stream specifically for the planet surfaces, seems a bit strange unless there is actually a limit beyond FDEV's control?

I don't mean to be rude about it at all, I genuinely don't know much at all about livestreams...

Why the time limit? Is it a YouTube thing or an FDEV livestream policy thing? Not having the time to go down to the new planet surfaces in the stream specifically for the planet surfaces, seems a bit strange unless there is actually a limit beyond FDEV's control?

Ed and the devs have a normal games industry 9 to 5 (hah!) working day to Make The Game and Manage the Communidee, and doing evening live streams to maximise the european and US live viewer audience extends that working day.

Ed and the devs have a normal games industry 9 to 5 (hah!) working day to Make The Game and Manage the Communidee, and doing evening live streams to maximise the european and US live viewer audience extends that working day.

That and, as we've seen in the past, if they linger too long then the cleaners turn up!

Brazil+7.jpg

Looking forward to the Beta Period - Especially the Crime and Punishment Section; because I constantly have fines laid on me but never bounties (really reckless pilot stuff). It'll be interesting to see how badly I can fly without bounties now :D and thanks a bunch for the murder changes - really helps bring back people who were new and got their early game ruined by unauthorized PvP or were low on funds and got put into debt because of a death (I have a tendancy to spend /all/ my credits as soon as I get them :p)

Top Bottom