Content update next week?

Its somewhat a downer to have paid around 60 euro and you get zero information from the developers about what is going on. But hey, its their decision [haha]

the devs answer in priority to the bug section of this forum to arrange the bugs and after add stuff I think. They can't add stuff before arrange all the bugs or else they can do but it will be like RCTW, very buggy lol. I hope that the User Generated Content feature will be added soon, to give us more creativity.

the devs answer in priority to the bug section of this forum to arrange the bugs and after add stuff I think. They can't add stuff before arrange all the bugs or else they can do but it will be like RCTW, very buggy lol. I hope that the User Generated Content feature will be added soon, to give us more creativity.
I think the same. First work down the list of reports and then the next step. Otherwise there will be a massiv "Hey. The bug is not gone."

Small updates would be nice but I understand that they are busy. They would of had a heap of bugs to fix on there list now as well which they are working through. At least this Coaster game is playable. (note: other title )

Try having over $500 into a game, and not knowinG what or how some or all of your content is going to change. And the developer only post the release the day of the build. Minus a few big announcements I have been blind to what is coming for 5 years.

One thing I have learned with Frontier Developments - you will never rush them. They will only update when they stated they will update and possibly delay on an update if they think it deserves more attention......there really is no moving them to early or unscheduled updates - even small ones...

Exactly, it will come when it's ready. The whole point of the alpha is to test the game - too many focused on using it to play and play only. Additional rides are not required to assist in this process. They've stated how things will be done in terms of phases and it's only been a couple of weeks since alpha 1. Patience people patience.

Give it time guys. While it seems the alpha is apparently surprisingly playable and free of too many game breaking/crashing bugs, I'm sure they have had plenty of bug reports, some more serious than others and they are going to take a while to fix all of them. Plus I'm pretty sure there is still a lot of work to do on optimising/improving the building tools, their focus for the first phase seems to be on ensuring the game is stable and the modular building and pathing tools as well as peeps are user friendly and functional. Also consider that coaster building is technically not in the alpha, they clearly have a lot of fiddly work still to do beyond just adding more content!

Adding extra content at this point is just asking for more bugs to be potentially added into the build and more bug reports to be added to the end of the (probably) already long list.

This whole pre-release 'alpha' game thing has only really taken off in the last few years for better or worse. On the plus side it gives the developer a broader and quicker pool of testing data that they would have otherwise had to accrue from their own (paid) testers. On the other hand it means that expectant and often impatient customers are seeing the game in an unfinished state that would have in the past been months or years before public release.

Top Bottom