Controls not working Maple Leaf onwards

I completed the first few tutorials with no issues in career mode. However, now I am on maple leaf wildlife park (eye of taiga), I am now not able to zoom in and out in this park. When I go back to previous levels, I can zoom in and out and move around successfully. I have tried connecting a mouse and scrolling but it just goes back and forth at ground level. It is impossible to do anything. Right and left have also completely slowed down. I tried opening a park in sandbox mode and have the same issue. the game is unplayable. I have used settings and changed keys to zoom etc but there seems to be a bug. Any tips? I think I will just need a refund. Very annoying.

'Left and right have completely slowe down'...Have you accidentally pressed T? Pressing T(on default key setting) changes how camera moves(Think it was called freeform camera move or something), and one of the changes is slowing down camera's left/right/forward/backward movement.

'Left and right have completely slowe down'...Have you accidentally pressed T? Pressing T(on default key setting) changes how camera moves(Think it was called freeform camera move or something), and one of the changes is slowing down camera's left/right/forward/backward movement.
Thanks for replying. No sadly not. I know about pressing T and being able to change this via the bottom toolbar too. I've tried both camera options but neither allow me to zoom in and out in this level. The strange thing is the previous levels are still working correctly and the settings are general settings so it seems more like a bug

I am currently having a similar ish problem myself (which I've been having off and on for a while) where pressing the middle scroll button does not allow me to 'swing' or turn the camera around ... so the game is currently completely unplayable to me. I can zoom in and out and move side to side but not turn or swing the camera via pressing and holidng the middle mouse button. Thus I can't navigate around the zoo, to build or make anything. I've tried everytihng up to deleting and re-installing the entire game. It's with any mouse I use and seems not to be a problme in any other situation (though there are no other programs that I'm aware of that use the scroll press fucntion so I can't test it outside of PZ).

So, after exploring my settings ... I seem to be unable to rotate the camer at all. Even when I change the settings so that q and e should rotate the camera, the don't. They still raise/lower. So, how do I contact Frontier about something that's ... probably pretty individualized to me?

Top Bottom