In-Development Coriolis EDCD Edition

As of today, when I check some of my recent build plans the screen goes blank, older builds seem ok. Happening on both PC & iPad.
Is there a problem with Coriolis? Think I may have accepted an update.

Ah, didnt realise there was a beta site & must have used that for all my recent build planning. Any way of getting my experimental builds back on the live site?

You should be able to use Settings->Backup from the beta and Settings->Import on the live. Not sure how/if it takes care of any discrepancies between the two versions as I don't think I've ever done that, I've only taken backups.

You should be able to use Settings->Backup from the beta and Settings->Import on the live. Not sure how/if it takes care of any discrepancies between the two versions as I don't think I've ever done that, I've only taken backups.

Ah, can’t do anything with the beta site- it’s a blank screen! :)

Yes, it's broke. I'm sure they'll fix it sometime soon.

BTW, some of the values/calcs on Coriolis are still inaccurate. Be advised.

Yes, it's broke. I'm sure they'll fix it sometime soon.

BTW, some of the values/calcs on Coriolis are still inaccurate. Be advised.

It’s close enough for my purposes thanks- just recently got back in-game after a 5 month burnout break & am playing around with Krait vs Python explorer builds in preparation for DW2, and maybe re-engineering my extant fleet (though with 12 ships I think I might be doing a bit of asset stripping first!).

Getting to grips with material traders & the new engineering mechanism. Just found remote workshop doesn’t apply the experimental effects; pah- back to Palin again! :O

Beta site blank for me also after update.
I think if you take the word 'beta' out if the address of any bookmarks you should see the page of any builds you saved.

Just found remote workshop doesn’t apply the experimental effects; pah- back to Palin again! :O

If it's for drives then, provided you pinned Dirty Drives at Palin, you can apply the experimental at Farseer (Drag Drives is the new hotness) and then buff it up to grade 5 via the remote workshop at any regular dock.

Does anyone know how to enter values in the greyed-out stat boxes on the new coriolis?

I'm trying to replicate a build on coriolis that has some pre-3.0 shield boosters in it - in the heavy duty ones, the resistances are greyed out, but some of my legacy mods have resistance secondaries, similar with resistance augmented ones that got a shield boost secondary.
It's never been a problem before, I just typed it in, but now I'm stuck - how do I over-ride this?

:edits: Hrmmm and another new problem - the period keys and minus keys don't work for fractions/negative values, so for fractions I'm having to drag back and forth and for negative values it just says NaN and I have to re-load and drag it.
Neither the normal keys nor the ones on the ten-ten work.

Last edited:
For two days I get an error every time no matter what ship of mine I select for the shortened link.

9HL33SB.jpg

When clicking links submitted by other players I generally get nothing but a giant coriolis icon on a black page.
I can see there's info in the address bar, like ship name etc.

Anyone else experiencing this?
I tried clearing cookies etc to no avail.

Last edited:
It's only on Firefox for me, Chrome works fine.
Guess I'll use that for now.
Clearing the cache didn't help and I'm on the latest version.

Adblocker related perhaps?

Top Bottom