Corrupted Save - FSS Bugs

Been travelling to and back from Beagle point in solo mode for the last 4 months. After the latest update, and the FSS bugs that flare/black out the screen, I found yesterday that the game kept crashing when I tried to zoom in on a particular body. Gave up and saved as normal. Today, booted up and got a corrupted save message and now it looks as if all my discovery data up to the Abyss sector and back has gone ! Raised a ticket, but has anyone else encountered this issue ? Flamin' furious if I've wasted the last 4 months !!!

Haven't had a corrupted save on PS4 but today for some reason crashes when I zoom out in FSS

Edit: was not doing this yesterday. Makes finding USS's extremely aggravating

The new update bugged the FSS. Not heard of crashes though - you might want to try the Exploration board and see if anyone over there had that issue. Ive been in the black for the last 5 1/2 months and I'm doing fine but i do make regular data uploads just in case... the last 2 patches messed with my HOTAS set-up among other things.

The new update bugged the FSS. Not heard of crashes though - you might want to try the Exploration board and see if anyone over there had that issue. Ive been in the black for the last 5 1/2 months and I'm doing fine but i do make regular data uploads just in case... the last 2 patches messed with my HOTAS set-up among other things.

I've had the same issue, though it hasn't wiped your exploration data, just your key bindings, game settings.... Annoying as hell. I've already raised a ticket but the more the merrier.

Gary

Am having that bug too.Its very annoying ,no crash i log out to main menu or simply leave supercruise .Its funny how it was working kind of ok before then they fix as per patch note a problem with it and break it for some well done guys .Only playing for this exploration trip with a possible no return to civilization or the game definitely .Its up to them .

The FSS to black screen makes the game a no go now.. I hope this gets fixed till the 19th when the great return expedition begins.. I will not touch the game until it gets fixed.

Top Bottom