COST OF ARX - How could you possibly avoid that in stream?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Because it's a suuuuuuupriiiiiiiiiiise.
Surprise.

Yeah, a bit miffed about it, on the other hand it's early enough when the shop is there 🤷‍♂️

Oh so that was you whining about this in chat.

They did say it would be the same as the Frontier Points for Xbox and PS4. It's going to be roughly price equivalent.

Were you slapping your keyboard too loudly to hear?

they did not mention cost of paint jobs in ARX either. 400 ARX per week but we don't know how long to play for too buy anything

Imagine having expectations. That's your first mistake.
My FUTURE FLEET CARRIER HOWEVER WILL SOLVE ALL MY PROBLEMS

Because it's a suuuuuuupriiiiiiiiiiise.
Surprise.

Yeah, a bit miffed about it, on the other hand it's early enough when the shop is there 🤷‍♂️
06c.jpg

Oh so that was you whining about this in chat.

They did say it would be the same as the Frontier Points for Xbox and PS4. It's going to be roughly price equivalent.

Were you slapping your keyboard too loudly to hear?

I am a PC player and I have absolutely no idea how much Frontier Points is for example for one skin.

They might know it's a bit inflated, hence They avoided showing it in a stream so as not to potentialy lose players whole week before the release of said update.
This could be further backed by the fact that Tencent now has put their dirty fingers in FD.
For those who are more optimistic maybe They want it to be a wonderful surprise.
Either way, i'm more convinced to the former myself. Given the nature of arx being given away for free the costs of stuff in store will be inflated and drops uncommong but hey, it's free, right?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom