COSTER TRAIN stations sound effects

I would like to hear good sound effects (The hissing of the machines / coasters and the breaks) I noticed there is a lot of sound when a real coaster train pulls into a station ie the clicking and hissing of breaks and most of the past coster games have missed this out

It's a noise we all hear as we wait for hours in queues but maybe don't even notice it but think this would add something deeper than any game has before almost like a smell you remember as a kid.

other games have only really used sound of the uphill chains pulling a train upwards (the clicking sound) and then the main sound of the track ride itself but never much when a train comes back into a station the click click click hiss click click click of the train being made to slow down by the breaks in the station. Also what about two different sound bites of the guests getting on the train excited whooping YEAH laughing just as it's ready to go and the overhead safety harness sound coming down and then when the ride has finished and the train comes back into the station you always get that ((uhhh)) as the train breaks hard as you are pushed back into the seat when its stops also maybe a different sound of the guests maybe moaning ooh phew that was good mmmm im going to be sick not feeling to great...

Please feel free to add any other sound effects ideas you feel are missing for coaster games.

I'm not sure if this counts as station effects, but it would be cool to have someone saying all the safety things like, "Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the train at all times" or maybe we could even put our own recordings in their. That would be cool.

I'm not sure if this counts as station effects, but it would be cool to have someone saying all the safety things like, "Please keep your hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the train at all times" or maybe we could even put our own recordings in their. That would be cool.
If the game has speakers that can play music/audio (including custom audio) like in RCT3, we could probably do it that way. It would be nice to have speakers that can both simply be placed on paths with no pre-built mounting point but also speakers that can be attached to walls and ceilings.

lol that would REALLY make me feel like i'm actually in a park.

+1 for the coaster sounds and +1million for speakers. My RTC3 parks were full of custom audio/speakers, such as the Walt Disney World monorail loop for my monorail, themed music for different areas etc. It all adds to the immersion of the game.
In all fairness, Frontier seem to be ON FIRE with this game so I'm guessing they'll have (or add) the things that make a theme park. :)

Top Bottom