News Could you be an Elite: Dangerous Ambassador at E3?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ha, I like the dude left who falls of the screen.......great balance!

i am more afraid of the naked commando soldier in the background than the dancing, hides under pc desk:eek:

PS : i started dance long time ago just look my avatar :D

StefanOS

Volunteer Moderator
Ha, I like the dude left who falls of the screen.......great balance!

wewildance_zps62f25d55.gif

I did see that the dude in the middle just kicked him away :D:D:D massive move....

Lol!

Flights, accommodation and approved expenses paid for.
us poor British ambassadors had to pay our own way to and from the event and we didn't even get lunch paid for. so who ever gets to be the American Ambassador is in for a special few days.

Pfft! I flew into Glasgow and the next day rode my bicycle across Scotland and into Edinburgh. Getting around that little country ain't nothing!

The US though... You know, if I were to drive to the Western border of Texas from where I am now (Houston), it would take a solid day's driving?

See, Glasgow to Edinburgh is just like a trip down to the beach in Galveston for me. 50 miles away and less than an hour drive (assuming I don't get held up by the 2-5 accidents that are always happening in Houston!)

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Wow... I'm gone from this thread for a few hours and miss the dance party! :eek: ;)

Thank you again to all those who expressed support for me. That means a lot.

Good luck to whomever is selected!

"I dont smell like tuna" :eek:..works for me, you have the job! :p funny post!

Good luck to you, Jenner and the others, there's some great candidates for sure.

Thanks, I really don't smell like tuna, for the record ;)

Yep. Good luck everyone but I hope it's me!!! I gotta get lucky once this year, right?

If I do, I'll be dancing, too. The Dude style...

giphy.gif

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
I could be an Elite Dangerous Ambassador, except I don't live in America and to be honest I don't really like people or crowds.........so all things considered maybe not ;)

Good luck to all who put their name forward, very jealous.

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I could be an Elite Dangerous Ambassador, except I don't live in America and to be honest I don't really like people or crowds.........so all things considered maybe not ;)

Good luck to all who put their name forward, very jealous.

Lol. :p

I would but apparently US and UK are not one and the same after all, so not open to me :-(
Pfff... Blimmin Boston tea wotsits.

Thanks for all the support, and good luck to everyone who entered! I am sure that the winner will do FD proud.

Last edited:
Just a heads up that this closes today at 8pm PDT and we'll contact the winner on Monday.

Thanks to every who has entered so far.

Michael

Well....
Do we know who it is yet?
Have they been informed?
Have they been told to keep quiet?
Who gets all the Ferrero Rocher choccies?

Why is it so hush hush? I can just imagine people being greeted at the trade fair by a mysterious hooded figure. "Welcome to the E3. My name? My name is not important."

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom