Countdown to Launch: Animal Art and HYPE!

Well with the bigger spiders I think most people don't realise how furry they are and they usually move slow. I think it's the lack of obvious eyes that make them less cute. Maybe it could be waving leg or two saying hi?

Your doing such an awesome job, love the bear. I need to pick one of your animals but I just can't choose between them!
also spiders have the cutest feets, they are like tiny little paws with little bitty claws coming out of the fluff, kinda like cat paws but they only have 2 claws. :)

RROIDVARK I LOVE IT! 😂

Thanks guys! Still deciding what to do for today's animal, maybe an exhibit animal? (I'm scared of scorpions and I need a good way to add it and the spiders without scaring too many people, suggestions appreciated!)
Well jumping spiders are cute. Even some people with arachnophobia admit they don't mind jumping spiders with their small size, fine fur and big eyes. :)
Plus they can dance.

I have been loving seeing these on Twitter @Tigglesaurus, and I am glad to see you posting them on the forums too! This is such a wonderful countdown! :D

Thanks @Chante Goodman ! The beta countdown was a lot of fun, looking forward to launch! The Frontier team have done such a good job, thanks guys!

Well jumping spiders are cute. Even some people with arachnophobia admit they don't mind jumping spiders with their small size, fine fur and big eyes. :)
Plus they can dance.

Omggg jumping spiders are so cute, especially when they play instruments ❤

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try and make the cutest arachnids possible!

Last edited:
Hayo!

I understand that you are looking forward to the next animal, but please be patient and remember that Tigglesaurus makes her animal art for fun, not because she has to.

It is very kind of her that she shares her art here. She usually makes one animal per day and it takes at least 40 minutes (probably more now that she does more shading) to make a single animal. She will post new animals as soon as she is ready to do so. It would be nice not to ask for new animals as that might cause unwanted pressure.

Thanks for understanding! 😊
Relax, Joel. I'm just encouraging Tigglesaurus, not forcing her. I know drawing takes time.

25 days to go and today's animal is the Goliath Frog!

Thanks for all the suggestions for drawing cute spiderbros, I'll be adding one in soon! <3

Source: https://twitter.com/tigglesaurus/status/1182686300094304256

Right, that's it. I've picked and I'm going for the Formosan bear. You nearly tempted me with that chubby frog and it was another close call with the snake and the mysterious looking wildebeest but the bear looks so darn happy!

Do not make me regret this and change it by putting out even more awesome stuff!

Right, that's it. I've picked and I'm going for the Formosan bear. You nearly tempted me with that chubby frog and it was another close call with the snake and the mysterious looking wildebeest but the bear looks so darn happy!

Do not make me regret this and change it by putting out even more awesome stuff!
I will do my best! <3<3

Haha that poor derpy wildebeest - he and the aardvark really do need an update!

Haha that poor derpy wildebeest - he and the aardvark really do need an update!

How dare you! He is not derpy, he looks like he is in the midst of an important case as a PI and things have got dark and very mysterious. I can picture him now, rain dripping from his horns as he stakes out an alley where he believes his suspects have stashed their loot...

Ok don't know what came over me there!

How dare you! He is not derpy, he looks like he is in the midst of an important case as a PI and things have got dark and very mysterious. I can picture him now, rain dripping from his horns as he stakes out an alley where he believes his suspects have stashed their loot...

Ok don't know what came over me there!

:ROFLMAO: I love it! PI Gnu, at your service <3

Top Bottom