General COVAS - Claudia Black

Not really on topic, but kind of amusing how much my reading is conditioned: the first time reading the title of the thread, i was like "What has Covid to do in the suggestions here?". It seems like any word starting with "Cov" my brain currently completes with "id".

That being said, this thread somehow gave me the crazy idea of an ASMR COVAS. I am not sure how many people would ever pay for it and how even less people would actually use it, but an ASMR-version of critical emergency messages sure would be funny. :D

......... It seems like any word starting with "Cov" my brain currently completes with "id".

At least you are not completing it with fefe. ;)

(Here starts the conspiracy theory that covid was a weapon in development by a certain orange-tinted faction .... :ROFLMAO: )

I would be cool with Claudia Black, but, what I really want is Glados (Ellen McLain), Samuel MFin Jackson, or Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith from the Matrix.

"Mr. Gorankar, your shields are off line."

The problem if you start to pay celebrities for these sort of things, is that what happens when we want to add more things they say later on? What if they now want alot more pay? do not want to? too busy etc..

So yes, it would be cool to have more options for voices, but lets be real here about how to maintain these things... how silly would it not sound if another voice was used for lines that was added later to the game.

What about Homer Simpson? "Docking request denied!"

homer.gif

Top Bottom