Hi guys I know these forums are meant to talk about planet zoo but I’d like to take a moment to talk about something more serious that’s effecting us all in one way or another. Hope all is well with everyone. Me personally I work in the grocery business so I’m forced to work through this at the moment as people have to eat. I live in the US and like many other countries I feel we underestimated and were unprepared for this. New York, California,Washington are probably the worst at the moment. I live in Michigan and like other places statistics continue to climb. What are you guys doing to pass the time as many are on lockdown I’m guessing. Me I play with my kids and continue to play games as there’s not much to do although work has been busy. I’ve been playing my sandbox zoo lately and did pitch in with the warthog challenge which went great getting the avatar costume as they tend to breed pretty fast. I’ve thought about starting a new park on Planco but can’t seem to find the motivation lately. Anyway hope all are safe and hopefully this ends sooner rather then later. Good luck to all.

Baby virus??? Maybe non fatal to people like you and I and I stress the fact maybe. But by no means nothing that shouldn’t be tooken seriously as to many it can be fatal.

@nos93 I will just say a few things as a response to your post and be done with it. I knew this post in many ways related very little to planet zoo as there is more important things going on in the world besides games as much as I love planet zoo. The purpose of the thread was to talk about something everyone is feeling the effects of in one way or another and what they were doing to pass the time. But what I didn’t expect to see was your inconsiderate comments. Anyway as I said this is just a virus but everyone has family and friends who could be seriously affected. I’ve got to say I’ve read some of your posts in the past on here and is there anything remotely positive and useful you post on here? Anyway have a good day sir and may you and yours stay safe.

Ye, most young people will probably not get seriously sick themselves, but their relatives may. In my wow guild, I already have two guildmates who's relatives have become seriously sick and there is a big possibility they will not make it. And even thou the virus it self it not that much more lethal then a "regular" influensa virus, it requires much more from the healthcare system as many people require hospital care for it. And not to mention the hit to the economy in many countries that will be felt for a wery long time. So I woudn't really call this situation a "baby virus".

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
Hello, hope you are all well. This post is off topic and therefore belongs in the off topic part of the forum. I am going to move it and you can continue discussion as before. ☺

@nos93 I will just say a few things as a response to your post and be done with it. I knew this post in many ways related very little to planet zoo as there is more important things going on in the world besides games as much as I love planet zoo. The purpose of the thread was to talk about something everyone is feeling the effects of in one way or another and what they were doing to pass the time. But what I didn’t expect to see was your inconsiderate comments. Anyway as I said this is just a virus but everyone has family and friends who could be seriously affected. I’ve got to say I’ve read some of your posts in the past on here and is there anything remotely positive and useful you post on here? Anyway have a good day sir and may you and yours stay safe.
Its not about surviving of every individual its about surviving as society hard fact. some will die most not. deatrh rates suggest baby virus if it would be really a lethal virus damn son you would not put 1 foot outside . USa deaths from 100k to 1 million is very realistic yet lower than 1 % of the population. Economy hit, we will feel hard.

Its not about surviving of every individual its about surviving as society hard fact. some will die most not. deatrh rates suggest baby virus if it would be really a lethal virus damn son you would not put 1 foot outside . USa deaths from 100k to 1 million is very realistic yet lower than 1 % of the population. Economy hit, we will feel hard.
What do you mean "baby virus?" You mean baby as in "small," not very significant? If that's the case, and in overall numbers you are almost certainly correct, I'll just add that most people will continue to have a somewhat ambivalent attitude...until the hospital in their neck of the woods fills to capacity and doctors start triage. The mortality rate might be small in absolute numbers, but when triage becomes not a hypothetical in your hospital but a grim reality, all the ambivalent people with begin to lose their excrement. In western civ where we are soft and have no experience with mass casualties or war within our borders, the average human simply does not have the intellectual capacity or instinctive ability to fully grasp what is bearing down upon them. That will all change after this wave passes though.

Top Bottom