CQC CQC Rankings back - INARA

If you play on PC then try Deathmatch around 5pm - 11pm UK time. I always find something.

Oh, I just saw you're a PS4 player, in that case I don't know. Maybe check squadrons which got trophies for CQC on PS4 and join one of them. Then you will know when they play.

Last edited:
If you play on PC then try Deathmatch around 5pm - 11pm UK time. I always find something.

Oh, I just saw you're a PS4 player, in that case I don't know. Maybe check squadrons which got trophies for CQC on PS4 and join one of them. Then you will know when they play.
Yes, newbie mistake - I searched threads for cqc and accidentally posted in the pc forum. I have managed to get into a few matches by just leaving the game searching for matches while I do other things. It can often take ten minutes or more to find one other player. I've made it to level five so far, gotten my butt kicked a lot, managed to win a couple of matches against a poor guy even more clueless than me. Lol.

That's how it starts. It took me a few first matches to finally kill someone. I probably found another noob like myself.

Top Bottom